part 22

Ignore my mistakes 🫰

Just as everyone finished the dinner, taehyung stood up wiping his hands with a tissue.

He excused himself to wash his hands.
As he left jungkook also stood up and left from there making an excuse to get his mobile from room.

After jungkook left, jin said before taking the last bite from his plate.

Jin: These kids think that we are too dumb to understand.

Everyone laughed at his statement.

~~~

Taehyung entered the jungkook's room and left inside bathroom to freshen himself up.

When jungkook reached his room, he didn't find taehyung. Hearing the sound from bathroom,he sat on the bed and waited for taehyung.

His gaze fall on the picture hanging on the wall Infront of him. There are actually many pictures, but jungkook was staring at certain one.

The picture of his and his world. The person who is his world. The world that jungkook cherish each second of his life. The world that consists of just one person, his husband, Kim Taehyung, his taehyung.

Jungkook chuckle at his thoughts as he stared at taehyung's extraordinary attractive face. His blank face never fails to raised jungkook's heartbeat,let alone the impact of that boxy smile which is very rare yet most ravishing one.

His trance broke,.when taehyung came out of bathroom and his gaze met with Jungkook's. Jungkook gave him a small shy smile before standing up.

He looked down when he saw tae was approaching him, keeping his intense gaze on jungkook, who was getting more and more red.

Taehyung stand Infront of him, a smug smrik on his lips formed when he noticed the cherry shade cheeks of the younger.He hold jungkook hands before saying.

Th: Why are you standing? Let's sit.

Jungkook nodded and both of them sat beside eachother, holding hands.

Th: so? (Softly look at jk's face)

Jk:(whisper) so?

Taehyung smile and move alittle closer to jungkook, brought his hands up to touch jungkook's cheek.

Th:(whisper softly) three weeks are too much. I can't.

Jk:(softly looks at tae) I too can't.

Taehyung softly smile at jungkook when he saw how jungkook slowly closed his eyes, leaning on taehyung's hand which was creasing his cheek.

He moved alittle more closer to jungkook before taking the other in his embrace.

Jungkook sigh heavily before keeping his one hand around taehyung's waist from behind and kept other one on taehyung's chest.

He inhaled taehyung's manly musk scent before snuggling into him more.

Jk: (low whisper of content) I miss you!

Th:(smile softly) I miss you too.

Taehyung whisper as he kept his cheek on jungkook's head, before pulling him closer.

After sometime of silence, jungkook again spoke.

Jk: hyung?

Taehyung was having his eyes closed when he hmmed in jungkook's reply.

Jk: Promise me, you will never leave me, no matter what the situation is.

Hearing jungkook's voice, taehyung frown as he backed away from hug and cupped jungkook's face softly.