8 - headlines.

Elias Cains
San Diego, CA

"'Elias Cains making out with mystery girl.' 'Elias Cains, new girl alert?' 'Cains spotted making out with a new girl? Can't wait to see how long this lasts-' I mean what the fuck, Eli!" Shannon cursed at me as I stood in the kitchen drinking my coffee. It was ten in the morning and she's over here cursing me out for a leaked picture.

Now I won't say I wasn't upset that someone took a picture of Trinity and me but then again, I kind of didn't care. You couldn't see her face at all. Only thing visible on her was her bun that was it.

I'm just praying this the last time they capture her and I because I don't want her to lose a job.

"You only get seen with girls I set you up with. When you want to have your fun and sleep with other women, sure. But you do it where there's no fucking cameras. Now I have to figure out how to cover this up,"

"Is it that deep though? I mean, this is the image you want, right? A bad boy football player who bounces from girl to girl?"

"Not with some random hoe!" She shouted at me and I stood up straight.

"A what?" I questioned looking at her hoping she wasn't talking about Trinity like that.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before looking at me. "Look...you know how this works. I bring you a model, you get seen with said model, boom TMZ. This was what we agreed to when Breanna left you-"

"She didn't leave shit." I defended scoffing. Now I was getting irritated as fuck. "I left her ass. Remember she's the one that cheated on me!"

"Elias, okay. Whatever you want the story to be." She waved her hand at me and I shook my head. "Who's the girl? I mean...what does she do? What's her name?"

"You met her last night." I answered grabbing my phone. A text from Trinity popped up and I smiled slightly reading it.

Trinity: just wanted to let you
know last night was fun

Trinity: still looking at that dress
in my closet

Elias: imma need
to figure out how to get you
to wear it again

Trinity: win the game
tonight and i just might

"Elias!" Shannon shouted at me and I glanced up at her.

"What?"

"You're not even listening. I said who's the girl? What's her name? I mean she was...cute last night but I don't know her." Shannon said and I sighed. Besides the media, this was the other person I didn't want to know about Trinity. For a million of reasons.

"Her names Trinity...she works with me," I shrugged. Her eyes widened taking in what I just said.

"Works with you? Works with you how?"

"... She's the water girl," Her head jerked back and I could see the gears stirrimg around in her mind. I wished I didn't have to say it but she would've found out any damn way about Trinity.