Chapter 16: I got you

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother. you'll meet him."
( Moni )

Essence and legacy were in the bathroom with Ashanti because she was having morning sickness, Legacy was holding her hair back and Essence was rubbing  her back as she threw up everything

Essence and legacy were in the bathroom with Ashanti because she was having morning sickness, Legacy was holding her hair back and Essence was rubbing her back as she threw up everything.

Ashanti gagged one more time before finishing and started breathing heavy, "Ashanti you going to keep the baby?" Legacy asked, "Legacy you can't ask her that" Essence said popping her on the arm.

"It's fine, I don't really know..I mean we not even free our damn selves and I don't want my baby born in prison."

The pregnancy hit Ashanti really fast and she didn't know what to do or what she wanted and it was even more difficult since Jayden was in the hospital.

Then Marcus's mind is still made up and they were able to clear Jayden's records so the police aren't after him anymore, but they're still hunting for the rest of us.

Marcus says that when Jayden comes back he's going to live in Chicago with his grandmother, their grandma basically raised Marcus,Nick,and Jayden so that's why he was going back to her.

Jayden lived with his abusive mother back in NewYork but he never told his cousins because he didn't want to move and leave his friends, but now the truth was out and Jayden was leaving soon.

"Ashanti you gotta tell Jayden before he moves" Legacy said, "don't you think I know that! How do I tell him though" Ashanti was experiencing dramatic mood swings so one minute she loved you and the next she hated you.

It's all weird that she's starting to experience signs of pregnancy now that Jayden wasn't here cause she found out the day they went to the party herself after she realized her period was late.

"I'm going to go visit him today and tell him" She said, we both nodded and helped her walk to her bed, "Here's the bright side your going to start that pregnancy glow" legacy tried to comfort but it didn't work.

Ashanti Angel Anderson|15
"Baddiest bitch.  Research me!"
(Titi/Shanti)

Ashanti walked into the hospital room marked 214 on the second floor of the large hospital building, she knocked on the door and heard a weak come in from Jayden

Her heart instantly broke hearing how much pain just speaking caused him and was starting to regret coming, maybe it would be better not to tell him and just take this punishment by herself.

"Ashanti? Is that you" he spoke weakly and Ashanti felt tears appear in her eyes turning the knob and walking in, "Ashanti!" He smiled and his face glowed just seeing the girl.

"Hey" she spoke lowly and sat on the seat next to his bed, "don't be shy ma sit here" he patted the seat next to him on his bed and she walked over there.

"How you been" she asked seeing all the machines he was hooked up to, "I've been coolin for real I know it may look bad but they just being careful" he said seeing how worried she looked.

"Jayden I gotta tell you something" she put her head down and Jayden started to get worried, he picked up her chin and signaled her to finish.

"Jayden..I-I-I'm pregnant, and your the father" she spoke with tears falling from her eyes. Jayden wrapped his arms around her and brought her into his chest, "It's ma imma be right here for you we in this together."

Ashanti smiled and hugged him back with tears falling on his gown, "shhh" he rubbed her back kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry Jayden" she cried into his chest, "it's not your fault ma it's mine" he took accountability for his actions and assured her it wasn't her fault.

Ashanti rose from his chest and looked and him wiping her tears, "So do you wanna keep it" she asked.

"Ashanti it's your body your the one that's going through the pregnancy, what do you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't want it, but what if I never get the chance to not have a kid again?" She asked rethinking, "you can't live on a what if mamma you gotta do what you gotta do" he said.

Ashanti nodded and hugged him, "Marcus got you free" she told him, "Really that's great now we don't gotta live in fear" he rejoiced.

"No Jayden...he got you free when he found out you got shot he basically said forget all of us, and your moving in with your grandma when you get released."

Jayden's joy went down now knowing what Marcus had done and reached over grabbing his phone on the desk, "What you doing?" Ashanti asked, the phone started ringing and Marcus picked up.

"Wassup lil bro" he asked.

"Get my friend free now nigga"

"No can do bruh it was them niggas that got you killed it was originally suppose to be you"

"I don't give a fuck about an original I decided to go to that party it was on me that I got shot not them, I swear Marcus if yo ass don't get these niggas freed I'll tell grandma all the shit you've been doing"

"It's a shame how much you care for these niggas that don't give a fuck about you you'll learn though believe dat"

He hung up and Jayden slammed his phone on the desk and looked at Ashanti with a smile on his face, "It's ight I told you I got you."

Authors Note ★Jayden a lil sweetheart! 💗— sorry Yall but I don't really like teen pregnancy in my books so deal with it

Authors Note
Jayden a lil sweetheart! 💗— sorry Yall but I don't really like teen pregnancy in my books so deal with it.