Chapter 12: Feelings

Faith Richardson|15
"Lemme at the bitch! I want my rouds"
(Momo)

Faith was sitting in her old cell looking at the dirty gray ceiling, she heard footsteps walk in and turned her head around

"Why did you leave me" Hope asked, the day she found out Faith and the others escaped she felt betrayed. How could someone she looked up to and called her bestfriend, her sister leave her like that.

"Look-No, we promised that we would make it out together and you leave me the first chance you get, did you even think about me?"

Faith looked back up at the ceiling and took a breath "No I didn't, I was focused on-getting Izaiah back?"

Faith started getting irritated at how many times Hope was cutting her off, "Hope if you finna ask me a question let me explain."

Hope sat down next to her on the bottom bunk and looked at her with teary eyes, "don't sit here and fucking cry it an't that deep."

"But it is! You literally chased after a guy who clearly didn't want you, and you left me! The girl that stood by you through everything, and now look where you are."

Hope got up and walked out the cell wiping away her stray tears, she was angry, she felt betrayed, abandoned, and like she didn't matter to anybody.

On the other hand Faith didn't feel any remorse for the girl, the only thing she felt was the need for vengeance. Vengeance on Essence for taking her man and making him believe he didn't want her, she had to admit Essence was a good manipulator.

Izaiah Meeks|16
"Bitch I'll kill yo daddy. Stop playin wit da kid."
(Zaiah/zai)

Izaiah was laying in his room bed watching tiktoks with Fairly Odd Parents, playing in the background

"Zai" he heard soft crack his door open, "mhm?" He heard footsteps walk in and turned to see Essence, "The food here" she spoke and he nodded standing up.

Izaiah and Essence came downstairs to see the other gathered around the island eating food, "Zai yo food right der" Jayden pointed out eating his Big Mac.

Izaiah and Essence grabbed their food and Essence sat next to Ashanti, "Yall hear Faith locked up again with 2 years added to her sentence."

The group of teens all laughed, "damn she dumb as hell" Jayden said laughing. "How she gon snitch and get locked up" Essence added, "So what's the next move" Essence asked.

"Mane we working on getting yall free but it's a bit hard cause the police know where yall was at" Nathan spoke drinking his sprite, "but we gon find a way" Marcus reassured.

_______

Izaiah and Essence were laying down in his room watching Ginny and Georgia, "Mane if I was Georgia I would have to slap the fuck out of Ginny" Izaiah said.

Essence was about to agree when she looked down and saw Izaiah had moved in between her legs without her noticing, "Izaiah" she spoke.

He hummed indicating for her to continue "when did you move there" she asked, "oh a while ago, you want me to move back?"

He rested himself on his elbows about to get up when essence shook her head and he got back comfortable.

Essence was realizing how she was quickly getting feelings for the boy, she never let anyone but her sisters be up on her like this and she feels like she's very vulnerable when around him.

Izaiah's relationship with relationships is very complicated many people have told him his issue with the past is effecting good things that can happen in the future, but he can't help that he feels the way he does.

Izaiah doesn't want to use Essence for her body cause she's more than that but he also doesn't want a relationship with a girl, and it's all because of him and his problems.

The two teens both have a major issue sparking between them and they both don't know what to do and their prides are to high to ask someone for help, they both think because of their mental illness it's just delusionals and that the other doesn't feel the same.

Maybe a friendship is what they need and they need to keep it at that, until they figure themselves out and what they want they shouldn't rush into things.

The teens have bigger things to worry about like being free and figuring out what they want to do with the rest of their lives but until then, they must keep their desires and feelings for each other under wraps.

Authors Note
Do you think Izaiah and Essence will ever get together, or will they just keep their feelings for each other bottled up?