Chapter 10 : The feeling of love.

note: This is part one of the charismas special,part two will come out on charismas! Also this book it going end at 12 or 13 chapters. 

(i HAD to add this song for this chapter 🤭)

3th person

It was christmas ,it was a day to spend the time with your family,open presents and eat good food. And the same can be said for almost everyone. Ndot never really like Christmas,because he was always alone. His mom always worked on Christmas and would just give him money. instead of putting up a christmas tree together or making cookies for santa. Ndot would just sleep all day,he didn't really have any reason to celebrate christmas anyways.

He did have his brother but he was always at girlfriend house on any event. Christmas? "I'm going to my girlfriend house" Thanksgiving? "I'm going to my girlfriend house". Fucking easter "I'm going to my girlfriend house". It is always the same thing with him. For David it was the opposite,he had his family, In fact this family was hosting a Christmas party at their house. Even oy was invited,some of them didn't have any family to spend christmas with and David's mom welcomed them with open arms.

5:00pm : David house

David pov :

 It was about 5:00pm my mom had made the food and everyone was done eating. We all were just chilling in the house. My little cousins were playing with the new toys they got. Ethan was playing fortnite with Darrian. Christmas was going good but I feel like I forgot something. Someone. Keem was with Kay for Christmas and they were doing their own little thing. I then take out my phone. I got a notification from my phone. It was from Ndot.

Ndot

Merry Christmas

Same to you

I got a sum for u, pull up to the addy Imma send you.

Nigga I know this an set up

Nigga why would I set ur ass up on Christmas?

Nigga,watch your tone before I give you a slap for christmas.

You got me sum for christmas?

Maybe

Good,cause i got you sum too.

***************************

Pull up pussy

You just mad u aint get nun.

I then closed my phone,i guess imma pull up then. Not even gonna lie, I got Xavier a gift as an excuse to see him. Ever since the grocery store "fight" he has been cloned online,and people won't shut up about it. Lucky for us only the part of me hitting him went viral. I feel bad for him,. "Where are you going?" Darrian asked, I paused and looked back "I'm going to see someone" I told him. "See who?" Darrian then pauses his game. His ass was always so nosy for some reason. "He's gonna go see his bf Ndot," Ethan said. I blushed at the thought of that. "U-um he aint my boyfriend" i said to them. "You're literally stuttering,you like him!" Darrian said a little bit too loud. "Goodbye" I then left the house.

I was not trying to have my mom hear,she was one of those "I ship it!" moms. I walked to my car and got in. I then started the engine and made my way to the addy. The place was like an hour away,it was in a whole different part of the city. I thought Ndot lived in RTP,yet he has me driving so far. As I drove I thought about what Ethan said. Surprisingly just the thought of me dating Xavier gave me butterflies. Lately I've been thinking about him more,his slime,his lips,his face. I loved everything about him. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but I can't help it. I hope this feeling goes away

Before I knew I was at xaviers house,it felt so weird calling him by his gov name. I brought my glock just to be safe. Its not that i didnt trust him its more like it the fucking hood. But surprisingly the neighborhood I was in was really nice. It looked like a vacation house in the suburbs.

(the house looked sum like this)

I took the gift bag and my glock and got out of the car,making sure to lock the car doors. I walked up the big driveway, "why have a big ass driveway but it has no cars?" I thought to myself. I made it to the door,and knocked on it. I just stood there awkwardly for an good minute. "Shit im coming!" I heard a voice say. "Wtf" I said blushing me and my dirty ass mind. Xavier opened the door,he was wearing red and black flannel pants and an white undershirt. "Come in it cold as fuck outside" He then took my hand,walking me inside the house kicking the door close. "Is this your house?" I asked him. "Nah it an house my mom rents out to people,i told her i was hosting an christmas party" he said.

 "That's some rich people shit" i said to him, after all this house was big ass fuck. "I mean i don't always leave here,90% of the time i live with rtp" I gave him a look. "Nigga you would rather live in the hood,then this big ass place?" i asked him "Dude lets not talk about it right now let's go to my room" He then walked off. I followed him closely, not trying to get lost. We walked up two flights of stairs then made it to his room. We walked in and he closed the bedroom door. "So you wanna see my gift?" He said. "Yeah,I can give you mine after" I told him. "Alr then imma go get it" he then walked into the walk in closet.

I then got comfortable on xaviers bed,"this bed mad soft" I thought to myself. "Alr this is what i got you" i sat up as xavier walked towards me. He then handed me a gift bag,he then sat next to me on the bed. He watched as i opened it. "OH SHITTTT" I said pulling out a big ass jar of weed. He also got me an shit load of rolling papers. I watched as he smiled at me, without thinking I kissed him. Just a peck on the lips,I didn't even realize I did it till he stopped talking. I looked at him and he was in disbelief,and his face was red.

He looked at a tomato, "y-you kissed me?" Xavier said to me.

I felt my face heat up,as I realized what I just did. "Oh shit I'm so sorry I didn't mean to,I don't know what got over me!" I put my hands up in defense. "No it's ok,i kinda liked it" 

He looked me in my eyes. We then stared at each other for what felt like forever,I then kissed him again. 

I like this feelin,the feeling of love