Chapter 4

Note : sorry for the short chapter today,i wrote this in class, then i had to work on my shitty school work 🙄

3th person : 

DD had almost forgotten about his lil meet up Ndot,it completely slipped his mind. There was only one problem he knew damn well his mom ain't gonna let him go out so late. She was worried that he would get hurt,and there would be no one to help him. David didn't even know why he was meeting him,he should have just broken the phone and put it in the garbage. David needed to get ready,the park they were going to was a little far away. He went to his closet and got a gray nike tech,he also got a pair of blue crocs. He also got a pair of white socks. He put on the outfit not trying to be "stylish" after all it was not like he was meeting a celebrity.

...........TIME SKIP.............

David was in his car,in the parking lot right by the park. He then pulled out Xavier's phone,he looked at the lock screen. His lock screen by basic as fuck,he then remembered about the whole ringtone situation. Now why the fuck did his opp have his ringtone as one of his songs? It's giving fan behavior,David though as he inspected the phone. It was now 11:40 pm,and there wasn't anyone else here yet. David then decided it would be funny to try and guess his password,after all what's so important that he will pay $1500 dollars just to get it back? Like with that kind of money he can just buy a new one.

After like 5 tries and getting it wrong he put in a random date. He put in his birthday,even though there was %100 chance of it being wrong, why not try just for the fun of it?. David put in the date "November 29",to his surprise the phone unlocked. David held the phone surprised,first the ringtone now having his birthday as his password? It was clear to David that something weird was going on with Ndot. David wanted to find out why the fuck his oop was so obsessed with him. He was about to open the camera roll when the phone got called.

David picked up the phone,"meet me by the sign,i will be on the bench" Ndot then hung up the phone not letting dd even get a word in. "when i see this nigga,wrd2 imma slap his ass" to himself. He took the phone,his phone and his gun with him. He wasn't dumb like Ndot as he knew there was a chance this could be a trap. He closed and locked his car door,walking to the middle of the park. As he was walking he saw a figure sitting on a bench,dd took his gun out just in case. 

He walked behind the figure putting a gun to the back of their head. "You got my phone?" Ndot mumblied he was scared because he forgot his gun at home again. He had been in such a rush to get there,he really NEEDED that phone back and would do anything to get it back. After all that was his backup phone in fact no one even had seen what's on it but it. That phone held so much dirt on Ndot it could ruin his career,it could also ruin the way people think of him. 

The gun was still at the back of his head. He had the money in an little bag next to him. "I forgot my gun again" Xavier to him. "Your really are dumb" dd laughed in his face. DD sat next time to him on the bench, gun still in hand,Xavier was surprised by this. Dd put his gun down,he wasn't scared he knew Ndot was not about that life.

David took the money out of the bag,Ndot just watched. Xavier was shivering,no one knew if it was from being cold or something else. It was a little cold outside,David was smart and wore a sweater with him. Dd saw what was happening and just stared. David put the money beside him and took off his Nike tech, then he sat back down,sweater in hand. He then put his Nike tech around Ndot and zipped it up.

Xavier didn't know what to say he just looked at dd. Dd then took Ndot backup phone, opened it and went to contacts. He put his number in,and handed it back to Xavier. "You should go home,you're not dressed to be outside" and just like that Dd took off leaving Ndot,his money and sweater behind.

But little did they know Ndot wasn't the only one who was surprised.