chapter 2

NOTE: So for this story notti survived the attack but he moved away and now lives with dad. Also the story takes place during Christmas break! ( i also edited the plot of this story an lil bit,ALSO SORRY POV CHNAGE SO MUCH,also sorry that this took so long my WIFI was benig shit,ALSO SORRY FOR IT  BEING SO SHORT)

Dd pov :

How the fuck did i get myself in this situation?. I knew I should have just killed his ass,now I'm out here helping him? Well then again free pizza for a whole month. That is the only good thing about this. I was on my way to the hospital,Ms.brendra told me if i helped this nigga i get sum free pizza. I'm lucky it was dark outside,and no one was out yet. Im not trying to be seen with this nigga. I look at the seat nexts to me. Ndot. Right next to me. Funny how with all this dissing,his life is in my hands. I try to keep my eyes on the road but Ndot catches my eye. Not ganna lie he kinda looks like a girl,if i didn't know better i would have thought he was one.

3th person pov:

2 hour later

David had taken Ndot to hospital,for some reason he didn't leave. Even after all the dissing Ndot was doing,he didn't want him to die like this. In fact if anyone was gonna kill Ndot it was gonna be him. David was just on his phone when the doctor came up to him. "He is fine,in fact the surgery went really well,he can be discharged early" the doctor exampled "Just to let you know he has life insurance so the bill will be covered" "Thank god" David thought to himself "he is still unconscious so you'll have to take him out in a wheelchair"

30mins later

David pov again

Oh fuck i didnt think about this. Ndot is in the passenger seat of my car . What was I gonna do? take him to RPT and drop him off at a shop or something? "Shit i forgot my gun in the deli '' I said out loud. I guess I can take him to my house till he wakes up, lucky I have a guest room. Ok thats what ill do. I start the engine of my car. As I drive I think to myself "why am I doing this?" "Why did I help the opps?" Am I really betraying them for a month's worth of pizza? Damn im fucked up.

I pull into my driveway,i took my phone was looked at the time. "8:00am" my mom probably already left for work by now. I got out of my car and closed the door. I walked over to the passenger seat and picked up Ndot. For a 15 year old he's really light,I walked to the door and struggled taking my keys out of my pocket. I opened the door ndot still in my hands. I drop my keys carrying him up the stairs. I turn making my way to the gusset room. "hey google turn on the lights." The light soon turn on,i walk to the bed and put ndot on it. I find myself staring at him,now that I think about it,I don't even know his real name. I really just saved someone I don't even know the real name of? "Hey google turn off the lights" . As I was walking out the lights turned off,I made sure to close the door behind me. I walked back to my room. I opened the door and walked to my bed. Not even bothered to take off my shoes,way to tried for that sh

...............................TIME SKIP..........................................................................................................

The next day : December 20 2023,12:00am (ngith)

Notti pov:

I walked up to the door in my old neighborhood. Sugerhill,haven't been here since the incident. I haven't seen David or Darrian since I moved and I miss them. I took the key and opened the door,I was pretty sure ma sleep,I dropped my things by the door. I walked up the staircase to David's room,and I knocked on his door. "Come in' I heard him say,I twisted the handle and opened the door. I was met with David playing games as always. He didn't even look at me,I walked into his room. "Hey DD" He glanced at me and said "oh hey Ethan" He then looked back at the tv. I stared at him in confusion,"WAIT NOTII?" he jumped out of his gaming chair,looking at me in disbelief.

"Wsp dude" He ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Dude i missed you so much",he hugged me tight,"i missed you too" i told him. He let me go and all he did was stare at me. "Dude where can i sleep?,im tried as fuck not going to lie "nigga this ur house to,why you asking?" he told me "u been gone for too long" He dabbed me up. "Imma go to the gusset room then cause your room a mess" He laughed "you know where it is, '' he then pushed me out his room. This ungrateful ass nigga,i traveled all this way to see him for charismas and this is how he acts? I knew I should have got his ass Cole for charismas.

As I make my way to the gusset room I start to hear a noise. I picked up the bluntest objects near me which happened to be heavy ass portable charger. I opened the door and threw it at whatever made the noise. "OW FUCK" I heard an voices say. "OH HELL NO" I knew who the fuck that was, it was that nigga Ndot. The one who dissed me after i left town and called me a pussy for "leaving". "OH IVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE U NIGGA" I jumped on him and started throwing punches. I may have left the hood but I still have my fighting skills. I'm good with a gun but better with my fist. This nigga starts to figth back,so he aint as weak as i thought. I punched him even harder than before,I let all my past frustration on this kid and did not hold back. 

you saved WHO? (DD x Ndot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें