ⅻ.

DESIREE VANAE BENNETT Home

Home

After what happened with Qhamir nem I decided to call it a night cause they blew my high.

"You okay? I heard what happened" Mia said as she walked up.

"I'm coo just wanna go home bro, they ass did too much" I sighed. I was beyond irritated and just wanted to get in my bed.

"Ok you want us to come over or you wanna be by yourself?" she rubbed my arm.

"Y'all can come over we can have a sleepover" I cheerfully told her.

"Ight Ima go tell Saraiya and we'll meet you over there" she walked away.

As I was about to get in my car I heard somebody yell my name.

It was Qhamir funky ass, I rolled my eyes getting into the car.

He walked around to the passenger seat getting inside. "I know yo ass heard me calling you" he stared at my head.

"Qhamir what do you want?" I irritatedly said. "Lemme come witchu" he licked his lips.

"No bro I'm having a sleepover with my best friends"

"Ok and what that gotta do with me coming over?" he smirked. "Ion even feel like arguing witchu just put yo seatbelt on" I pulled off.

Rest of the car ride was silent as we drove towards my house.

-

"Why you here?" I heard Mia say to Qhamir as they walked through the door. "My girl said I can come over"

"Yo girl is crazyyy" Yaya laughed walking into the kitchen where I was cooking. "Hm I brought what you asked for.

"Thanks boo just put it on the counter" I went back to cooking.

"Aye Vanae I invited Von nem is that coo?" Q yelled into the kitchen.

"OMGGGG I don't wanna see Tre ugly funky dirty dick ass" Yaya pouted and I laughed. "It's not funny he finna try to show out like he that but he's really not"

On cue Tre walked inside "YO what's too y'all?" he yelled. Yaya stomped off inside the room.

"Fuck wrong with her?" Von said sitting on the couch.

"Heyyy" Mia said sitting right next to Von. "What my bestie be saying y'all cute" Tre pointed to them.

"And you irritating so" Mia mumbled. I laughed starting a live on my page.

"Hey y'all get this bitch active!!" I watched as the views jumped.

"Are you and Q together?" I read to myself. "Hell nah he just don't play bout me especially around his opps"

"What you in here talking about" Tre said popping his head in the live. "Nun they had asked me a question"

"Do I do jumping jacks on the D??" he said in his Nicki Minaj voice. I busted out laughing "you gotta lil sugar in yo tank ain't it?"

"I'm making surf and turf pasta with crab meat and shrimp" I said replying to somebody question.

I turned around seeing Tre trying to eat one of the shrimps I just took out the pan "that's what yo ass get for touchin shit now yo mouth toe' up."

-

"YALL CAN COME EAT" I yelled heaaring them run from the game room.

"Ouuu bestie you did yo big one" Tre said rubbing his hands like bird man.

"Thank you and wash yo damn hands Samir" I popped Scoob. "Watch out with the government DeSiReE" he rolled his eyes.

I made a plate for me and Yaya grabbing two CapriSuns out the fridge before going into my room.e

I handed her the plate "Thanks boo" she grabbed the plate and her drink.

"Ion wanna be around Tre cause I know when we see each other we gon be right back under each other and I'm trying to stop that"

I nodded listening to her talk as we ate and watched the polar express.

"I love him too much but I'm so tired of the toxic shit, the lies, the cheating and also his mama said if I bust out another window she gon call my parole officer" she laughed.

"I'm proud of you fr Saraiya" I hugged her and she broke down crying. "It's okay baby let it out I know how hard this relationship shit can be"

Hearing a knock on the door I let her go as she got up to use the bathroom. "Yes" I called out hearing the door open.

Qhamir walked in looking at me then the bathroom as Yaya walked out. "I'm finna get some air I'll be back" she walked out the room.

"She good?" he said sitting on the bed. I nodded waiting for him to tell me why he was in here.

"My bad about that shit we did at the party but his shouldn't have been out there"

"I'm not mad I just wished y'all handled it better especially you, you got too much on the line to lose" I rubbed his chin hair.

"I know ma I'm tryna leave this street shit alone but you know how it be" he mumbled.

"I know but forget allat let's go get drunk I need it" I pulled him out my room.