ⅶ.

OMNISCIENT
A week later

Dess woke up tapping her alarm off before stretching herself out.

She got up and grabbed her phone heading in the bathroom to do her morning routine.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, then started her shower before turning on Last Time I Saw You by Nicki Minaj.

As she waited for the water to get hot she posted her pictures that she took yesterday, responding to her best friend's comments.

xo.desiree

                                        swipe >>>

swipe >>>

Liked by otx.tre and 100,684 others
xo.desiree Barbz🩷
comments limited

therealyaya minesss🩷
> xo.desiree mwah💋

adoreemia sexy facee 😍
> xo.desiree that's why you my favorite🤭
> therealyaya make me shoot you..

Random Aaliyah looks better 🤣
> adoreemia tf u under her post for then?

I wish I'da hugged you tighter the last time that I saw you
I wish I didn't waste precious time the night when I called you
I wish I remembered to say I'd do anything for you

"Maybe I pushed you away because I thought that I'd bore youuu" she sung as she stepped in the shower, letting the water hit her body.

She hummed to the song as she lathered her body with her sensitive skin body wash from Dove.

She took her time to wash up before exfoliating herself with her honey vanilla body scrub.

Finally feeling satisfied with herself she turned off the shower, then grabbed her fluffy purple robe before walking in her room.

She grabbed her coco butter lotion from her dresser and rubbed it into her skin before putting on deodorant. She put on pair of nylon black panties and a matching skims legging set.

She grabbed her speaker from the bathroom, then walked into the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

Turning on her r&b playlist and she began to take out all her ingredients. She decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, turkey bacon, sausages and a fruit platter. (I don't like eggs so she doesn't either)

She sung lightly to Sorrows by Bryson Tiller as she mixed the pancake batter.

After she was satisfied with the consistency of the batter she poured some batter in the pan creating even sized pancakes.

It took her 25 mins to finish all the food, after making herself a plate she grabbed a bottle of apple juice and went in the living room.

She grabbed the remote, turning on Courage the cowardly dog and began eating until she heard somebody knock on the door.

They knocked again but louder "I'm coming damn!!!" she yelled, walking to unlock the door.

She looked out the peep hole, rolling her eyes then unlocked the door. "What are you doing here?" she mumbled seeing Q standing on her porch.