ⅲ.

OMNISCIENT
Saturday Morning

Dess woke up to her phone ringing, she rolled over dreading whoever just woke her up. "What bro?" she mumbled attitude laced in her voice.

"Girl get yo ass up and come open this mf door, it's hot asf" she heard Mia say before she hung up.

She rolled out of bed putting on her black laced robe mumbling to herself as she opened the door seeing her two best friends laughing.

"Why y'all so loud it's 8 ina morning" Dess grumbled locking her door.

"Girl it's damn near 11 o'clock ain't no way you was still sleep" Yaya mumbled.

Dess rolled her eyes walking into her bathroom to complete her late morning routine.

Mia turned on the tv going to youtube, then turning on Weirdo Hoes by Lil Durk.

Yaya started a live seeing it reach damn near 10k viewers. "Damn y'all ass fans" she chuckled.

"How you a Barbie doll, bitch, you ain't got a car" Mia shouted in the background.

"That sound like smb we know" Dess yelled from her room making them laugh.

"I heard you fuckin' through your Zelle, HUH? You fuckin' on a nigga that killed my mansssss huh?" Yaya got up setting the camera up.

She began to twerk to the beat making her views jump to 20k.

"Y'all ass perverts" Mia shook her head looking at the heart eyes and drooling emojis people left in the comments.

"Why you braggin' on that nigga? He a real bitch" Dess said in the camera seeing some of they opps had joined the live.

"Y'all ass broke and quit sneak dissin" Dess read Aaliyah comment out loud.

"Girl yo ass weird ain't nb even talking bout you hoe" Yaya said.

"Bitch, you BROKE HOE!" Mia made sure to say the last part loud enough that Aaliyah could hear.

"You the same mf that was talking shit and got her ass handed to her, I'm disappointed in you" Dess shook her head.

Yaya ended the live and deleted it before throwing her phone on the couch.

"We gon see if she keep that same energy at the party" she said. "I think she needa anotha ass whoopin" Mia added.

"All she worried bout is Q when she needa worry bout her son that she don't got" Dess mumbled.

"If you a mama and you ain't got ya baby..." Yaya started.

"And your mama got ya baby, then you not the mama..." Dess continued.

"Yo grandma is the baby" Mia finished making them bust out laughing. "Bit sad innit" Yaya laughed.

The girls casually talked as they got into the car heading to the gas station.

"Ain't that Tre ass?" Mia said pointing to smb standing in front of the gas station window.

"Mhm he think he slick" Yaya said about to get out the car before Dess grabbed her.

"Chanel" Dess warned her making Yaya sigh and sit back in her seat.

"I'm sorry but his ass been lying all day talking bout he going to his mama house and he not selling nomo" she crossed her arms, an attitude written across her face.

"Now yk that's a damn lie smh" Mia shook her head and got out the car heading inside. Dess told Yaya to stay in the car cause she didn't feel like dealing with them.

As she walked up the path to the door she heard a slightly deep voice come from the side of her, "Aye Desiree when you get back?" she heard Tre yell.

"Thursday" she mumbled before walking inside.

Before she could fully go inside a arm wrapped around her shoulder. "You wasn't gon let a nigga know?" Tre asked.

"No you wasn't even supposed to see me, now bye" she said before walking to the candy aisle.

"Damn that's how it is best friend?" he followed her. "Tre go on before I tell yo gf you in here talking to that lady" she pointed to an old lady grabbing a hotdog.

"Chanel here?" he asked looking around. "Mhm she ina car" Dess mumbled.

"Fuck man" he said hitting the shelf before slowly walking to the car. "He a dumbass" Mia shook her head paying for her snacks.

"Literally, can I get 40 on pump 2 please" Dess asked the clerk.

After paying for her snacks and the gas she walked out the store seeing Tre and Yaya arguing. "Omg y'all ass embarrassing" Dess said rolling her eyes.

"Get ina car, y'all got them white folks lookin at us" Mia mumbled.

Once everyone was in the car, they pulled off. "Can y'all stfu, argue through the phone shit" Mia turned the radio up.

Tre stopped talking getting on his phone and Yaya laid her head on the window as her leg shook.

"Finally, Tre where you want me to drop you?" Dess looked in the mirror. "Q house" he mumbled.

Dess rolled her eyes and put his address in. She didn't want him to know she was back but at this point she didn't give a fuck. It took 10 minutes to get there.

She parked a house down, then unlocked the door. Tre got out, leaning in the window "Glooks, I'll cash app you for gas" he nodded his head before walking away.

"Ugly ass hoe" Yaya mumbled lowly but they still heard her.

"Girlaaaa you still gon be with his ugly ass tho" Mia waved her off. The rest of the car ride was silent, only the low sound of music could be heard.