Part 24. Super Smash.

Warnings.

Death. Suicide. Angst. Possible blood and violence.

And moreee!

And sensitive content ahead.

Narrator POV.

...

The... Storm was over.

Peace had been brought back to the world...

Although...

The lands and survivors of Britain were under the control of Schicksal.

Mordred had dropped out of school to receive "Training" In Schicksal to be able to properly rule the nation...

Kiana was back to being a normal Kiana... Although sometimes Enkidu or Theresa would have to neutralize her Honkai energy at night due to it strangely being way way higher than it should...

Kiana.. Mei, Bronya, Himeko, Fuhua and everyone else in the dorms knew one thing...

Although we will get to that later!

...

Theresa Apokalypse. A girl who had recently grown a few inches and was stronger than ever.

Enkidu 'Kaslana'. An entity who is in love with the formerly mentioned girl. 

A bond closer than ever...

Enkidu blinked as it was 8Am... too late for Enkidu's normal schedgule.

This was due to the white haired girl next to them...

Enkidu and Theresa shared a bed.

Enkidu and Theresa played Super Smash for about 2 times a day for about 1 hour each time.

Their highscore was really good...

Enkidu kissed Theresa gently as they got out of bed by making Theresa hug an exact clay replica of them.

And looked around the room... it was messy, clothes were everywhere, and Enkidu picked up their clothes from the floor...

As Enkidu was currently nude.

....

"Morning Raiden Mei." Said Enkidu who was preparing breakfast. Enkidu had gone and killed two bison in Russia in about 20 seconds and cut them in about two seconds, they were used to feed the Kiana and the Dear Theresa..

"Good morning... Enkidu-San... Can I help you make breakfast?" Mei wanted to complain about the noises that came out of Theresa's room at night... but whatever...

"Mhm, Please, Could make tea?" Said Enkidu... Enkidu had the ability to move at speeds beyond comprehension, yet Tea was a weakness... American soul.

"Ah, Sure..."