Part 18. Terrorism?.

Usual warnings.

This chapter will focus a little on Kiana and Enkidu.

This then will shift to violence!

And it is pretty short... Sorry.

Narrator POV.

"Kiana?" Asked Enkidu to Kiana who had woken up at about... 3 AM.

"Y-yush?" Said Kiana who had an apple being chewed...

"Are you hungry?" Asked Enkidu... Kiana was always hungry and only eating Mei would satisfy this hunger...

"no." Said Kiana as she put another apple in the pocket of her jacket...

Enkidu smiled... Overfeeding Kiana was sometimes fun.

"Why are you up?" Asked Enkidu...

"Uh... Well, I wanna trai-!"Kiana was in her usual high volume...

"Shhh, You are going to wake Mei up." Said Enkidu, as Kiana's love for Mei was the only thing that could calm her...

"Shit, Right." Said Kiana as she regulated her volume... Although waking Mei up would be good, but Mei would enter a grumpy mode...

"You want to train? But why so... So early?" Asked Enkidu... As they were used to never sleeping, and had discovered Kiana's schedule was usually waking up at 8:50, and then running for school.

"That Damn British bastard keeps waking up so damn early!-.. And some nightmares..." Kiana muttered the last part.

"Ah, Mordred?"

"Yea, that bloody bastard."

"Do you want to train together?" Enkidu did not need to train at all... But it was nice seeing the excitement in Kiana's eyes knowing she could in theory defeat the one who has always been far stronger for all of her life.

"Oh! You will regret saying that!" Said Kiana...

...

"Will you really wear your robes.. For everything!?" It was dark outside, but thanks to the teacher privilege Enkidu has, was able to activate the Arena.

"Not Everything..." Said Enkidu, thinking on how Theresa would force them to wear actual clothing...

"Ha! Well then... You ready?" Asked Kiana, who had two guns and her white comet battlesuit.. She activated it.

Enkidu had brought forth a lance from clay.

"Mhm... " Said Enkidu, thinking of how to give Kiana a good battle.

Enkidu's body strength was decreased, along with speed and agility...

This was something Enkidu usually did to fight Mordred who had a slight... Obsession to win.

"Go!" Yelled Kiana as she rushed at Enkidu...

Enkidu jumped into the air and threw the Lance at Kiana...

*Bang Bang bang Bang...*

Kiana shot the lance off course and used the guns to guide it away, and shot at the unarmed Enkidu... To see Enkidu no longer in the air.

*Pow*

Enkidu had landed Behind Kiana as she had been distracted by moving the lance from its path...

"Dammit!" Said Kiana as she was in the floor... She forgot Enkidu was like, super duper fast and strong. Unlike her.

Yet these two had lived together to know the fight wasn't over until one was unconscious.