Wattpad Original
Ada 17 bab gratis lagi

11. Room 411

NICCO

I am enjoying myself way too fucking much, but Aria does not need to know it. She can go to hell.

With my palm still cradling her lush, rounded bottom, I refuse to grant her any satisfaction, spitting back, "As much as I enjoy choking on glass."

"You can stop at any time, you know," she growls, "if that's how you really feel."

I pretend not to hear her. I would rather run my Ducati off a cliff than stop. Unable to help myself, my hand drifts down to tease her pussy. She's fucking soaked, even wetter than before, and I have never craved inside her more. Her hips writhe in my lap. As though Aria can read my mind, she chooses this very second to rub against my weeping cock. The friction is the cruelest form of torture. Pain coils around my heart, a warning that I should not be fucking around with the woman who broke me, but I am a weak man. Too weak to stop. Heat and desire threaten to swallow us whole as we continue to play this toxic game of ours. My hand disciplining her ass. Her smart mouth turning my cock harder than stone.

Breathless and panting, she begs softly, "Let me come."

"No."

"What can I do to change your mind?"

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"I want you to suffer."

"Is that so?" Sharp gray eyes drift toward my raging boner. She licks her lips. My stupid dick pulses eagerly in response.

I grunt, "Quit looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Like you want to suck out my soul."

"Through your dick?"

"SÌ."

Aria releases a pained laugh. "Maybe I do."

"Is that what you want, principessa? To choke on my cock? To take me in until I punch the back of your throat?"

"Not going to lie, Nicco, that sounds fucking hot."

"You are bent."

"Not as bent as you."

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Only when there's eight inches in my mouth."

I laugh sharply. I am about to ram my eight inches into her mouth. But she does not deserve my dick. Instead, I shove two fingers between her lips to shut her up. "Suck on this."

A warm, wet suction tightens around me. Her tongue swirls around my fingertips, lighting up my senses, and my imagination runs wild. Dio. If only this was my cock. Then, gritting my teeth, I continue to punish her as though it might quell my desire instead of stoking it hotter, making me more desperate. More destructive.

Smack.

"Diciotto..."

Each subsequent blow does nothing to lessen the hurt and resentment that festers within. My heart remains irreparable.

Smack.

"Diccianove..."

Aria is setting me ablaze with every moan and every whimper. There is something so deliciously dark and satisfying about bending her over my knee when she absolutely deserves it. I can feel her pain and pleasure like it is my own. My cock is dripping at the tip. Straining for release.

Smack.

"Venti..."

Dio.

Is it possible to come hands-free, mouth-free, and pussy-free?