Wattpad Original
Te quedan 18 partes más de forma gratuita

10. Begging For Punishment

ARIA

Our gazes lock. It's electric and volatile. On Nicco's end, I know, every word and every look means nothing, but my feelings for him remain stronger than ever. I still want to love him, to kiss him, to fuck him.

Unable to resist the pull, my feet move toward him, stopping right before I graze his legs. Fully expecting him to tell me to fuck off, I'm proven wrong when Nicco's hand stretches out, clasping my wrist.

Shocked, I demand with wide eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Whatever it fucking takes, remember?" Nicco reminds me with hatred in his eyes even while both arms wrap around to claim my waist, fiercely, as though he still wants me.

"I thought you hated me?" I challenge while he sits me over his lap, tucking the curves of my ass snugly against his crotch.

"With every fiber of my being."

My head turns to meet his burning gaze. "Then, why the hell are you touching me?"

His palm cups my cheek gently while hissing in my ear, "You feel like acid on my skin. But everyone is watching, and I want to put on a good fucking show."

Trying to extract myself from Nicco's arms, I mutter miserably, "No need to torture yourself. I can go. I know when I'm not welcome."

Yet, instead of releasing me, he cages my body even tighter. I gasp when my back collides against his chest.

God.

The heat of him.

The feel of him.

I crave him all over again.

I want to melt into Nicco even though I can feel the hostility thrumming from every pore of his powerful, muscled frame. He feels seconds away from his breaking point. Something inside me snaps as well when I take in the uninhibited, kinky insanity around us. In the far corner, two of the actresses alternate between snorting cocaine and taking X-rated selfies together. On my right, there are blindfolded subs screaming yes, mistress and thank you, mistress as they're being whipped by a leather strap. To the left, I see Unicorn Man jacking himself off while sucking on someone's toes.

Welcome to hell, indeed.

Feeling exhausted all of a sudden, I raise my voice on purpose and announce loudly, "I'm sure Mira or Candy would be more than happy to take my place."

As expected, Mira takes the bait and starts whining like a child being denied sweets, "Yeah, don't forget about us, Mr. Vitale!"

Candy chimes in with a pout, "She's been hogging you all night. I wanna take turns!"

"Keep dancing," he barks at them, "or fuck off."

With an indignant grumble, the girls give in to his request. As they sway in time to the music, Candy cradles Mira's face and pulls her in for a deep, sensual kiss. Their hands glide over each other's sinful swells and naked skin. They start making out as we watch. Heat sears my veins even though I shouldn't be turned on by this fucked up scenario.

He removes his blazer and drapes it over my thighs. Frowning, I demand, "Why did you do that?"

"You will see." Nicco asks as his hand trails down my leg. His gaze locks on to Candy and Mira. "Which one do you like better?"

"They're both very pretty," I mumble in distracted tones.

His fingers slide under my dress, ghosting across my inner thigh. "You think I should let them fuck me tonight?"