𝚃𝚆𝙾

Dakari looked for his parents as the football team celebrated their 46-7 win on the field

Dakari looked for his parents as the football team celebrated their 46-7 win on the field. The homecoming game just ended and of course, his parents and twin brothers were in attendance. Dakari tried to pressure Zozo to come but she has to work tonight.

The boy smiled when he saw them waving him over. He ran to his dad hugging him tightly.

"I love you boi, three touchdowns," Xavier said proudly before they did their handshake.

"I love you too Da, hey mommy, hey boys" he spoke knowing they wouldn't want to hug his sweaty frame.

"Hey superstar, are you going to party with your friends?" Dashia asked while they walked to the locker room building.

"Yeah imma meet y'all at home," he said roughing up Damarion's hair.

"Dalen youn love me or something?" Dakari asked the younger twin.

"I do but you stank bad," Dalen said from his mom's hip.

"Whatever I love y'all see y'all when I get home," he said before going into the locker room to take off all of his equipment.

"You played a hell of a game," Allen said to Dakari while he fixed his backpack.

"Thanks, coach see you at practice Monday" he smiled walking out of the field house locker room.

"Dak you coming to the party?" Juju asked running to him out of breath.

"Yeah, you need a way?" Dakari asked.

"Not this time imma see you there," Juju said before they did their handshake.

It did not take long for the boy to get home. His house was lit up meaning everyone was somewhere awake. He entered the home through the front door taking his slides off before walking up the stairs to his room.

The home has four bedrooms two full baths and a half bath near the staircase. So the three bedrooms upstairs share one bathroom.

He went into his room putting his bag down unpacking it he put all his dirty clothing in his hamper, before grabbing his speaker and connecting it to his phone. He shuffled his hype playlist Vulture Island by Rob49 started playing so he put his phone on the charger, taking his speaker into the bathroom with him to shower.

Meanwhile, downstairs Zoriana knocked on the front door of the home that Mrs. Dashia sent her the address to. She wasn't surprised that her mom made friends with someone on their street. On the short walk here she prayed that these children aren't bad.

Damarion answered the door mugging Zoriana.

"Who you here fa?" He asked.

"Um I'm here to babysit some twins is Mrs. Dashia here?" Zoriana asked.

"Yeah hold on," he said closing the door in her face to go get one of his parents.

"Daddy it's a girl at the door saying she's a babysitter, it's not any babies here so I left her outside, wrong house," Damarion said to his dressed father he planned to take his wife out tonight to celebrate their anniversary of being together, and she was taking her sweet time getting ready.