The wedding

"I think I am gonna faint." Jisung said to Felix who was arranging the flowers.

"No, you wont !" Felix exclaimed.

It was too nerve wrecking for Jisung, the crowd that had gathered outside the palace was already too loud and they were cheering.

"Just calm down Sungie.. all you have to do is appear in front of your dear mate and say the exact right words. And then greet the huge crowd of Serene Kingdom. Nothing big." Hyunjin was lying on the bench casually and eating nuts.

"Jinnie! Stop teasing him and help me out with these flowers." He said as he gave him a bunch of flowers.

At that moment they heard a knock. 'Shit! Its time ' Jisung thought.

"Are you ready?" Felix ensured.

"Yup!" Jisung said.

There was another knock.

"Let me handle this... " Hyunjin said as he opened the door with the flowers in his hand.
The moment he opened the doors he was frozen on his legs. So was the person opposite to him. The guy looked slowly averted his gaze towards the Prince. Meanwhile, Hyunjin couldnt breathe, if he took another breath, the sweet scent of the beta opposite to him will make him pass out. Not in a hundred years did Hyunjin think the brunette standing infront of him would be his mate or did he ever want a mate.

"Is it time?" Felix asked rushing.

Hyunjin still just stood there not moving. Meanwhile, the other person moved to greet the Prince.

"The King is waiting for your arrival Prince Jisung."

Hyunjin was still shook to his core.

"Jinnie out of the way" Felix said guiding Jisung. Jisung was genuinely worried about Hyunjin but he had nothing to say as he was rushed out of the room.

With that Jisung was out and Hyunjin watched as the beta went with the Prince. He was sure that the beta was his mate. But, he didnt expect himself to carelessly be carried away by his scent and appearance. Now, he understood Jisung and it all came to him rushing. He would become anything for the beta. Anything or anyone and he wanted. But, he didnt even know his name. So, he quickly followed them from behind.

Jisung greeted his parents. His mother was overwhelmed with tears in her eyes.

There was a huge crowd waiting outside and Jisung was peaking from the balcony. He was nervous and started panicking a little.

The music had started and Felix wished him good luck and squeezed his cold hands. They looked at eachother and nodded.

"The Royal Prince of Dark Moon, Bang chan." It was announced and the crowd went silent for a minute. Then there was so much excitement looking at how handsome the Prince was.

Jisung took a deep breath as he calmed himself.

"The royal Prince of Serene, Han Jisung." It was announced and the doors were open. He found himself looking at the Prince in awe. He looked perfect in every angle to Jisung. There was no hesitation there onward. Jisung walked boldly towards Bangchan. In all its glory, he tripped and fell right into the Bangchan's arms.

"Got ya." Bangchan said smiling at him as Jisung blushed embarresed.

Jisung starightned himself and gestured a small thank you to which the prince smiled widely that his dimples were showing. The crowd was cheered as they exchanged rings and said their vows.

"Till death do us apart..." Jisung finished.

"You may now kiss." The preist finshed.

Jisung looked at Bangchan leaning in for the kiss when he pecked a kiss on his lips, leaving Jisung wanting more. So, Jisung did something brave, he pulled the Prince by his collar with both his hands and pulled him for a longer kiss.

"I love you ." The Prince finished at the end.

"I love you too Prince Jisung." Bangchan said to him.

....

Meanwhile at the back of the doors, Felix was worried about Hyunjin and he wont say a damn thing. He was geniunely concerned.

"Its nothing" the beta had just brushed it off. But, Felix knew something was wrong.

The Prince and his husband were currently dancing in the hall and hyunjin was nowhere to be found. It was time that they had their last dance with Prince Jisung before he leaves for the Dark moon kingdom. Felix was searching for Hyunjin admist the crowd. When he couldnt find him anywhere he went out to the garden where he saw Hyunjin arguing with another beta.

"Dont make this hard for both of us." He heard the beta say.

"It would have been better if we hadnt met at all. I dont want a mate and especially you. You get on my nerves..."

"So you're gonna just ignore the mate bond?? and you know what happens when you do that dont you !!!" The beta said.

Felix from what he could hear only assumed that Hyunjin had found his mate and the said mate was this beta whom they met in the morning.

"I Hwang Hyunjin reject you Lee Minho of the Dark moon." He spat.
Felix flinched at Hyunjin's tone.

"Fine, so be it." The Lee Minho person said.

"Fine by me. " Hwang Hyunjin was making a big mistake and Felix couldnt bear watching the two of them. He knew Hyunjin too much. He knew how much he hated mate bonds because of his past. But, to reject this beta out of the blue...

The beta had visible ache in his eyes as he left and Hyunjin somehow acted all smart and unbothered. Felix knew he would be hurting inside too.

When Hyunjin came back to the hall, Felix had told him, "youre making a mistake."

.....

The marriage got over successfully and both the parties were happy. Even though Prince Bang chan's parents werent there anymore. Jisung had prayed to them and asked for their blessings. Currently, Prince Jisung was getting dressed for their first night together and his two best friends were acting weird. Hyunjin hasnt said a word meanwhile Felix was trying to be happy for Jisung but he was sad as well.

Jisung couldnt bear watching the two." What happened ?" He had asked Felix a hundred times but the omega didnt answer him properly. 'Something was definitely off', Jisung thought.

....