First impressions

Jisung sat there dazed, his whole world turned dark all of a sudden. He knew his parents would arrange a marriage for him with a wealthy and powerful Alpha. But, when the time really came, all he could think of was how to escape from this whole marriage thing.

Jisung was a good omega. Unlike the others he was deemed smart by all his tutors. He had read a lot of books. He wondered about the world behind the gates of  the Kingdom of Serene. He never knew because he has never seen. He wasnt allowed to roam anywhere. But, he is used to sneaking out in the night with his friend Felix. He knew the black market exists and that Omegas werent safe everywhere. The Kingdom of Serene had only one Prince, Han Jisung. It would be an understatement if he said he didnt feel lonely.
Jisung always wanted to feel the warmth of a loving family with lots of brothers and sisters. He ached for it.

Now that it has come to the point where he has to get married. He was excited and thrilled to meet his new fiancè. What kind of a Prince he would be ... But when he heard the name the kingdom of Dark Moon he shivered a little. He had heard alot about them. They were the hub of black market and Omegas were sold left and right for money. He had heard more ...

"Sungie!"

Jisung jumped from his seat as his friend addressed to him. The little angel like features of his best friend and the freckles all felt like he had directly descended from heaven to Earth...

"You look pale."

Felix touched his hand and felt the cold palm of his best friend. He was sent by Jisung's mother the Queen herself to cheer him up. Felix took his hand in his and tried to soothe him out of the shock.

"Its not all bad news. Youre getting married you should be happy."

Felix said rubbing Jisungs back. He and Jisung were the one's who heard about the black market and its relation to Dark Moon in the first place. Felix was himself shook for a moment. Why would their parents choose a kingdom know for its crime...

"I'm not happy and I shouldnt be. Its all bad news, Lix. I am doomed. And what if after marriage they sell me to another rich man for money."

"You have some wild imagination dont you, Sungie."

Jisung gave him a not so pleasant look.

"Just relax. I will try to dig up information on the Prince of Dark Moon." And Jisung gave an understanding nod.

"Now cheer up!" Felix chirped.

....

The next day Han was obliged to attend the dinner with his parents. He knew what it meant. They were going to decide when to send him off. And they did. In one week the Prince of Dark moon would arrive and the wedding will be held the week after. As soon the wedding is over Jisung had to leave the kingdom.

He has to give everything here. He knew the moment was coming but he didnt know it was so soon. He would turn eighteen in a month from now. He always thought that his future husband would be his mate and that they would fall in love. But, now all he could think of was his safety. He heard the slow rustling of the trees. He knew that sound.

"Sungie! Pst! Lend me a hand."

Jisung immediately went to the balcony and helped his friend sneak into his room.

"Gosh, Sungie it was hard to see you these days!" He gave a warm hug.

"I know Jinnie... its been hard on me. You Im getting married in a week, right?"

"I heard the news." Jinnie told with a grin.

"Met your fiance?" He asked grinning.

"Not yet... they are arriving in a week." Jisung replied.

"I see... Sungie ..! And i have news for you." He said grinning.

"I was waiting for you to get there! Tell me Hyunjin. And give it to me straight."

" Ok so, I heard about this dark black wolf with dark red eyes. They used to say he was the main culprit for all the missing Omegas. All they could hear was the scream of Omegas as the dark wolf devoured them. And guess who has similar coloured wolf..!?"

"Prince of Dark Moon..?" Jisung shivered.

"Yup! You got it. Sungie this is a great opportunity to kill him."

"Whut?" Jisung spit.

"Listen, Sungie. All these omegas were tortured to death by this alpha. He is the culprit and its in your hands to do justice. Just thinking about him makes my blood boil. "

"Hold on a sec. I cant do that... and not without any proof."

"You need proof right? Let me get some for you. Imma show you, just wait and see."

With that Hyunjin jumped of the balcony to the tree, slowly escaping without the guards knowing.

.....

The next week came earlier than expected, according to Jisung. After hearing the rumours about the dark black wolf. Jisung had been having nightmares of some dark wolf chasing him. And on the day of arrival of Prince of Dark Moon, he had dark hooded eyes. Even the Queen herself was shocked to see Jisung in such a bad state. The King never noticed it on first place.

They were all waiting for good news of arrival, but were only met with a sad news of disappearance of two female omegas. Jisung gulped suspecting the Prince. The guards were immediately sent to check up on the news. It was evening and the Prince still hadnt arrived. Jisung was getting tired that he slept for a while. It was night time when he woke up and realised he had left the balcony open. He walked towards the balcony when he heard a small rustle. It must be Hyunjin he thought and looked into the bushes. But there was no Hyunjin. In distance he heard, a wolf howl in pain and sorrow.  The guard wolves were immediately alerted. As usual they didnt let Jisung out and the howls were supressed. That night Jisung couldnt sleep again. But later in the night he could sleep better.

....

It was morning soon, Jisung woke up early to sound of birds chirping. As soon as he woke up he left to see what had happened with wolf who was in pain.

He could see the see The King talking to the General. He sneaked in and heard the conversation between them.

"There were peculiar marks on both the Omegas." The General said.

When all of a sudden he could hear a small sound as if someone had opened their sword out. Within a fraction of second he was held captive by someone and he gasped due to the hold on his hip which was very powerful.

Even the King looked panicked...

"Youre eaves dropping on an important discussion. How much have you heard ?" The voice demanded.  Jisung was in freeze mode.

"Prince Han Jisung" the General bowed at me.

The king facepalmed himself.

The grip on his hips slowly released. He could finally breathe. The man who held him captive slowly shifted to his side bowing at him.

"Prince Han Jisung. My apologies." Jisung looked at his father.

"Its alright, Prince Bang Chan. I also apologise for my son's behaviour."

Then it striked him. The dark wolf. The dark hair of the Prince, the power he withholds ... Jisung immediately bowed back at Prince Bang Chan of the dark moon. He was embarresed to the core.

"General lets have this conversation somewhere else." The King suggested and walked towards the other room.

Jisungs eyes were squeezed shut and he was still bowing at the Prince. Somehow, his heart was beating so fast. He waited for his Father to leave.He slowly peeked out to see if anyone else was there in the room and stood straight up only to meet the Prince himself.

"I apologise." He said as he looked into the dark orbs of the Prince.  He felt weak in the knees. He saw the Prince's pupil dilate and then fainted.