I give into you

"Its bad news.. the wedding is off-officially pre-poned to be held tomorrow." Hyunjin finished.

"Hyunjin that isnt...-" Jisung was cut off by Felix.

"There's more... the Prince, we found some evidence on him."

Now Jisung was all curious.

"The disappearance of the Omegas is related to the Prince. It was noted that a dark alpha wolf with red eyes has been sited on the area near the disappearance. Moreover, ... " Felix couldnt continue as he choked.

"The Omegas bodies were found yesterday night.. and they were all killed by the same wolf as per forensic report. Even though both crimes were at different places. Jisung... we think you talk to your Mom about the Prince."

Jisung still wasnt convinced. But he knew something was up since yesterday the General, Changbin had mentioned about the omegas. But nothing clicked. The Prince was a fine man. He just couldnt put the pieces of puzzle together.

Jisung sighed.

"Jinnie and lixie.. you two are my best friends. But listen to me when I say its not the Prince. Someone is trying to frame him."

"Sungiieee youre just blinded by the imprint!!" The beta spat.

"I am not, Hyunjin!" Jisung yelled at him.

"Hyunjin!" Felix pleaded.

"I will get to the bottom of this. " Jisung decided.

"How are you gonna do that?" Felix asked.

"I am gonna ask the Prince, himself." Jisung said confidently.

"What a great way, ask the wolf directly about the deer!" Hyunjin was angry.

"Hyunjin, I am concerned too. But, starting a feud with our friend is not the right way to resolve this issue." Felix said. "And Jisung, this can be quite a dangerous thing to do."

"I know, Lixie. Just trust me in this. The alpha wont hurt me. I know that much." He finished.

..

After breakfast Jisung straight away went to see the Prince and demand some answers. He saw the guards waiting outside and demanded to get in. But it seemed that the General and The Prince were in a training session. So, Jisung took this as a sign to investigate.

"Can I wait for the Prince inside his room?" Jisung asked politely. The guards looked at eachother. Jisung wanted to figure out things and sort them out as soon as he can.

"Prince Jisung!" The guards bowed before him. "We cannot let you enter the Prince's room." They said.

Jisung was pissed. It made him more curious as to what the Prince was hiding. So Jisung made his way to the training session himself.

He heard the sounds of the cheers from guards far away. He arrived only to see a dark black wolf fighting with another brown wolf. It sent shivers all over Jisungs body as he took a sneak peak from a distance. Nobody had noticed him yet. But, Prince's wolves eyes glowed red as he saw right through Jisung. The wolf seemed to have noticed his scent and huffed, what it seemed like a smirk. Within seconds the brown wolf used the distraction to pounce at the prince. But the Prince immediately got right back on track and attacked him. Jisung eagerly looked upon the ending as the brown wolf slowly gave up and the Prince was declared winner.

The brown wolf rolled his eyes and then got up. The next match continued on. The Prince had left leaving the brown wolf incharge. Jisung patiently rested his back on the wall as he was waiting of the Princes return. It took him a few minutes to return but when he did. Jisung couldnt take his eyes off the Prince.

"Prince Jisung." The alpha said smiling at him.

Jisungs brain was screaming at him to interrogate about the crime. While his heart was beating so fast. All he could think of was how the alphas eyes lit up when he saw him and the dimples that formed around his mouth.

The alpha stood exactly opposite to him against the wall opposite to him and stared at him. Jisung somehow brought up his courage.

"I heard about the killing of the two omegas... and that it was done by the same wolf who has... has dark black fur." Jisung finished.

The alpha wasnt expecting that so he frowed a bit. But nevertheless, he began.

"You think its me ...?" Bang chan asked him.

"I am confused. I wanna know the truth." Jisung looked at him.

"So, you trust a thief as a friend. But suspect your own fiancè.??" The prince asked.

"Hyunjin has changed. " jisung retorted.

"Isnt he the one feeding you with all these misinformation..??" The Prince said.

"He is a friend of mine, he is just worried about me. So,please ... Prince Bang chan... " jisung pleaded not to turn the interrogation against himself.

"It was a dark black aplha with red eyes, yes. But it wasnt me, Prince Jisung." The prince could only sigh. "You can choose not to believe me."

"I trust you, Prince Bang Chan." Jisung said looking into the alpha's eyes.
"Is someone trying to frame you?"

"Yes, unfortunately they are also trying to ruin our engagement and wedding. That is why the marriage got pre poned." Bang chan explained.

"I see..." Prince Jisung saw the visible hurt in the prince's eyes. "Its not your fault Prince, Bang Chan."

Bang chan looked back at Jisung with a pleased expression.

"I am sorry we couldnt have a proper engagement, but I swear that as soon as we get to Dark moon, we will have the biggest ceremoney." Prince Bang chan said with a smile.

Jisung was brought back to Earth after the Prince's words. He got all of his answers.

"Its alright Prince Bang Chan. I dont need a fancy wedding or engagement. I am happy as long as I am marrying you." With that Jisung became clear. That the alpha can be trusted. Because his eyes didnt lie and he spoke what he really meant to speak. With that Prince Jisung walked a few steps towards Prince Bangchan looking into his eyes. Bangchan's breath hitched and Jisung peeked at him. The prince's eyes were shut tight. He smiled as he landed a peck on his cheek and cheekily ran away before the alpha could hold him. The alpha prince immediately followed jisung and caught him with one swift movement and held him in his arms.

"What?" Jisung asked the prince.

"Just a little encouragement ..." Bang chan replied.

"Say please ..!" Jisung said giggling.

"Please ..." Bangchan immediately said with their forheads meeting and lips inches away from eachother.

"Please .." he said again in a very low voice.

With that Jisung gave into the kiss. Slowly pecking at each other they both tried to find a rythm that fit them before they passionately kissed.