20

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Ari just tell him" she heard Shirley say. As she sat in the same blood for the past few days.

"I lost my baby. I lost our baby" she started crying again.

She felt like she disappointed her child but maybe this was meant to be .

She knew they wasn't ready. He was in a whole new relationship.

"You can cry as much as you want and as hard as you can but you have to clean yourself first" Shirley said putting on gloves to take all the dirty sheets off the bed.

Ari nodded her head understanding sadness wouldn't get her anywhere.

He just told her how he was always taking care of everyone problems so to come to him about devastating news just crush her heart for him.

He wouldn't like it.

→❆←

"Who you got pregnant?" Tae asked as he was waking up his brother for the fourth time today.

Their grandma always said a tired man and overly eating one is a man who is carrying a pregnant woman symptoms.

"Man gone, I just be working too much but my ass feel sick for real. Like I want to throw up and cry"

Tae laughed before walking out his room knowing that his brother would soon be a dad.

Taurus quickly got on his knees doing a prayer

"Man god if someone pregnant please let me know. They wouldn't hide it from me right?  I hope you make them feel comfortable enough to come tell me G. I never want to be a dead beat like my pops. Amen" he got up off his knees before jogging down stairs seeing lay .

"What you doing G?" He sat beside her as she laughed on her phones at a tiktok that played.

He found her to be one of the prettiest girls ever.

She had a sweet soul and she was kind. He felt like someone finally cared to hold him and not the other way around.

"Nothing on Twitter. These people are hilarious" she said as he look at the tweets she would show him or tiktoks they posted cracking jokes.

→❆←

"Wassup baby momma" tae screamed as Shirley and Ari walked through the door.

No one knew taurus & lay was on
The couch but tae also didn't know she lost the baby.

"Tae hush before he hear you" Ari whispered but taurus was already on the couch laying down rolling a blunt listening.

"Of course it was her" he laughed having flash backs. He still let Ari control his mind even when he is next to lay.

How could he forget her?

"Girl you still haven't told him?"

"No that's how it should be, plus it's too late ... I lost the baby" she took a deep breath before coming out and saying it.