18 (sex)

Huston,Texas
Omniscient
→❆←

"Climb on top real quick though" he said sliding his hand up her shorts smirking.

"Here we go" Ari thought to herself. Her last time with taurus and she wanted it to be passionate.

She climbed on top of him. The two stared at each other. This probably wasn't what they wanted but this what they needed.

"You always going to be my g right?" He asked squeezing her ass.

She smiled with one tear building up in her eye. She nodded her head yes before quickly pulling him into a kiss not wanting that tear to fall.

"Make love to me" she whispered in his ear.

She realize all she been doing is "fucking" them. They never really made love but how could you with four people? She just wanted him to focus on her and love on her.

"Alright, I'm get us a room. Go grab your items" she hopped out quickly going to pack a bag as he order the hotel.

Why do we have to force ourself a way from a person that we know we want so bad?

→❆←

Soon as the two walked in the room. They dropped their bag at the door.

Taurus walked to the edge of the bed and set as he rubbed on his goatee. Admiring her figure but that made her feel nervous.

"Let's do this right" he said smirking still staring at her until he felt like she was nervous enough.

He wanted her to feel like she was the only girl in the world and if he blinked one second she would disappear.

"Strip for me but stare at yourself while you do it"

he leaned back keeping his eyes on her as Ari turnt around looking in the full body mirror that hung on the wall with taurus in the view.

She swallowed spit , as she felt nervous but this what she wanted.

She started back as she slipped off her shirt with no bra underneath. He sat up fully looking.

The more clothing she took off , the more he got up to walk towards her.

"You not going to compliment yourself ?" He moved her hair to the side kissing her neck as they just stared at each other in the mirror.

He trailed his down from her hreast pinching it, to her waist down to her vagina. He took his ring finger sliding between her slit feeling her juice.

Not once took their eyes off each other looking in the mirror.

He smacked her ass as he waited on her to compliment eachother but she never did.

"What you suppose to say?" He questioned as he bit her neck before sucking over the spot smoothly. Ari moaned from pain and pleasure before answering his question.

"I'm pretty papa" she said feeling self conscious for some reason but also boosting her ego.

"Say it again for me" he was still moving his finger up and down while staying so calm as she was loosing her mind.