9

Huston,Texas
Omniscient

→❆←

It's been two days since the unknown phone call, four days since she watched kentrell walk out that door and years since her days haven't been nothing but confusion.

She would talk to von & taurus here and there but she been focusing on rekindling with her family the most right now. Today was the last day she was spending with them because she was missing home so much. So she decided to end her little get away early .

"I know I haven't visited you since you left." She took a deep breath before continuing to talk and wipe the grave sight.

"You always gave love and you lived your life to the fullest. Why I can't do that Kyle? Why my days always seem so repeated ?" She talked, cried and kept cleaning off his tombstone.

"The other night, I was alone and decided to numb pain & I promised you I would never do drugs but it made me feel open and viewed. It was a shroom & Kyle I swear I felt so spiritual. I felt like I was with you" after those words, the wind was blowing hard but there was no trees moving.

"I never wanted to do life without you , I'm still trying understand how do I live without you , I know your probably disappointed in me but I love you so much . Never take your warmth away from me" once she got done talking , she realized she was done. Standing up sweeping around the area before putting flowers.

Afterwards she laid down. Not saying nothing, wanting silence. This was her peace , he was her peace. Dead or not .. he always saved her from the life she was creating .

She slowly closed her eyes, feeling tired physically but spiritually her mind was woke. Hearing the birds chirp & the wind blow she felt safe.

"Stop that crying mane" she thought she was hearing things making her stay silence.

Until she felt the unknown stranger sit next to her . But the unknown stranger had the scent she been wanting to call so badly lately.

"Hey, you" she said with a small smile before sitting up.

"How did y- you never turnt off your location." She just laid her head on his shoulder for a moment before finally saying something.

"I'm sorry kentrell, I'm sorry if you felt attacked , I won't say I overreacted because I didn't but I didn't give you a chance to explain, so please do it now" she spoke as she listened to his breathing.

"Before I do that, I just want to sit here in silence. Grave yards always make me think of my grandma and some one who was my brother and no blood needed to tell us that ."

"That's fine, I need peace
right here, in this moment."

→❆←

"Yeah, I love her" the two sat in kentrell Bentley after getting Starbucks. Neither felt like being in the media, so they talked in his car.

"So why don't you try to make a happy home ? Instead of trying rekindle temporary fun" Ari  said to him holding eye contact.

Feelings was hurt but she wouldn't dare put herself before a child but she wanted so badly for him to tell her that it was a accident but he admitted to wanting a baby with the unknown girl.