.8

August 7th 2024
5:00pm
Location : Atlanta Movie Theater
—————————————————————————

it's been a couple of months snice my birth with Cameron and it's been amazing being a mom, right now me and cam are at the theater watching transformers. He would not shut up about transformers this transformers that. Like dang.

We finished the movie and me and him are driving back to the my house right now, incase y'all didn't know I gotten my own house. AMP fully understands I need my own place with my child. They helped me moved and everything I couldn't ask for better best friends.

We made it to the house and I get Cameron a bath, incase y'all didn't know Cameron got a mouth on him. He can say little sentences now. It's adorable.

"Cam baby time for bath" I say while picking him up from playing with his transformers toys. He looked at me and said "momma me no bath". I looked at him and said "cam you yes bath". He smiles and then shakes his head yes. I laugh and then placed him in the bath.

30 minutes later
"Alr baby time to come out" i said while I sat here the whole time watching him in the bath. He looks up and said "okay momma". I lift him up and out a towel over his body and everything making him dry and put pjs on him.

After everything I make dinner for me and him it's just the regular chicken nuggets with Mac and cheese. "Cam baby dinner" he comes running to the kitchen and sitting down on his chair "baby what did I say about running" he looks down and says "not too".

I smile at him and said "it's fine baby I'm not mad" he smiles back at me and goes to eating his food. As me and him are eating together I get a knock on my door. I looked at cam and said "finish your food here's my phone put some kids youtube on" he smiles and goes on kids YouTube and watches something while eating.

I get up and then walk over to my door and opened it and it was...davo.

I mentally groan and opened my mouth to speak but he cut my off and said "let me just say something first and then you can talk promise". I nodded and signally him to go on.

he sighs and then starts to speak "karma these months have been horrible for me, I made myself dislike you because I was scared of catching feelings. I was mad because you let Ty come see cam first which I do understand why, I was just mad at the moment, your not weird, your not a bitch, everything I said I wish I could take back, I've been texting duke telling how I've missed you like crazy, what I'm trynna say is karma I'm sorry".

I looked at him blankly and said "thank you for that but dabo, you haven't shown me enough why you need my trust back, that girl you kissed at the party still texting my phone for what idk, but you haven't showed me enough reasons to get back together, right now I need to be for Cameron and only Cameron".

He nods and then walks to his car and drives off, i close the door and slide down the door slowly and then started to cry but not loud enough so cam could hear me but cam saw me and ran over to me and hugged me.

"mommy it's okay" I looked up at cam and said "baby promise me when your older you won't be mean to women". He looks at me smiling oh his gummy smile is so adorable. "I promise mommy" he grabs my face in his hand and places a small innocent kiss on my lips.

i smiled at cam and hugged him picking him up and placing him in his bed rocking him to sleep.

i rub cams back while he falls asleep. "Goodnight baby mommy loves you". He smiles at me with a tired gummy smile and says "me love mommy too".

I smile and thank walked out his room leaving his door slightly open incase if something happens.

I walked to my room that was across from his and left my door slightly open too, and laid in bed watching the new AMP video that got posted.

i wish I was there. But I told everyone I was taking a break from the AMP videos, i need to focus on cam and myself but mostly on cam. Everyone understood that and I was glad.

I open my phone and went through Instagram and I was getting posted in a a lot of pictures. They were reposting me and cam saying sweet stuff. I liked all the nice comments and removed the negative comments.

I go through my camera roll because why not and I stopped and saw I still had multiple pics and vids with me and davo.

Every since everything and the baby and Ty davo has been texting me every single day, he orders flowers to my house, he sends love letters. Just a lot of stuff to get me to forget everything. He's doing a lot to get me back.

"ugh" I say as I get a call from no other than davo. It's crazy because he unblocked me and followed me back on Instagram. But I answer because why not.

Karma : slanted
Davo : bold

"yes davo"?

"Let me take you out for dinner, just you and me cam can stay over at the AMP house"

"Why you need me to go out with you for"?

"Pls mama just let me explain everything to you, I made a mistake, pls just accept it"

"ugh....fine when is it"?

"It's tomorrow, be ready at 7pm"

"Okay bye"

"okay b-"

Call ended

i ended that hoe wasn't about to hear him say bye, anyways I plugged my phone in and then call asleep not knowing this "date" with davo to fix anything, actually fixed everything.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 1056
( authors note - damn she made a mf work fr. what do you guys thinks gonna happen on this "date", imma just let y'all know YOU ARE FINNA BE SHOCKED)