.4

September 10th 2023
12:00pm
Location : Karma's bedroom in AMP house
—————————————————————————
BEEP BEEP BEEP

"omg bro" I say while turning off my alarm today we AMP was doing a video we was doing a lie detector video today, mfs gonna find out my questions and secrets today.

i wish myself lucky to be honest, I got hella questions for each and every one of this boys fr. Especially kai.
I laugh at the thought of Kai's face when he looks like he got expose. (disclaimer : my bfs got arrested, they free now though!! fuck dem nyc cops )

i walked towards my bedroom and then took a shower after taking a piss. after my shower I changed into clothes for the AMP video today.
Karma's outfit

After changing I headed downstairs and then went and ate some lunch for myself nd my baby

After changing I headed downstairs and then went and ate some lunch for myself nd my baby. After eating and all I went to the living room where all the boys are sitting waiting for me and waiting for the lie detector guy to come.

20 minutes later
we all talk till we hear a knock on the door kai gets up from the couch and says "WELL YALL MFS READY". We said yes and then he headed to the door and opened it letting the guy in and welcoming him to the AMP house.

oh lawd. here we go.
———————————————————————————
AMP Just Posted A New YouTube Video
watch or skip
⏮⏸▶️⏭

"all right try to sit still yes or no answers only"

AMP LIE DETECTOR

fanum asked Duke who is in the chair getting questioned first "is your real name Duke Dennis"

duke answers that with a "no it's not". Karma and everyone else looks at the guy and he puts a thumbs up for truth.

karma decided to ask the next question "are you gonna get back together with kali". Duke smacks his teeth and mugs her and say "no".

"That's a lie". Karma and all the boys squeal and jump and laugh. Duke laughs while shaking his head.

"Do you think your gonna be the best uncle to karma unborn child"? agent asks him and all the boys look to see what he will say.

duke smiles and says "yessir I definitely will be the best". All the boys have a argument how that's false and how they are gonna be the best.

Karma stops the arguing with a "you know what your guys are gonna be nothing if y'all gon aruge". They all stopped and they went back to the detector game.