.5

December 12th 2023
11:00am
Location : Davo's Bedroom In His House
—————————————————————————
"baby wake up"

i hear someone say something while shaking me telling me to wake up. i goan and then opened my eyes and see davo waking me up. he smiles at me and says "good morning baby you gotta wake up we have a appointment for your baby".

I'm now 9 months pregnant I have 3 months left I can't wait. Your probably wondering why tf am I in davos bed and house and him calling me baby. well to explain everything davo took me to his house because I didn't wanted to go back to AMP house because it was late late. And him calling me baby is a new nickname for me ig.

me and davo spending more time together made me realize that I like him a lot and maybe he likes me too? idk... But it's fine ion wanna tell me because ion wanna get hurt and all.

3 hours later
davo's pov

me and karma got done with appointment for the baby and shit and I drove her home and she left after I kissed her cheek, I drove off and then walked inside my apartment in DeeBlock and then watched tv and scrolled through Instagram, I was getting tagged in a lot of notifications.

I looked and see it was an picture of me and karma in a bathroom she posted on her story but she didn't @ me so people saw my dreads and knew it was me. I closed my eyes and thought for a while.

after thinking and all my finial thought was i like karma no I can't no my last relationship was fucked, my ex got pregnant with someone else's baby and said it was mine and clowned me all over the net. I can't let horrible things happen to me again.

I can't like her, no I can't, I gotta get rid of this feeling, I'm just gonna ignore her and distant myself from her to keep these feelings away. I unfollowed her on Instagram and than blocked her number after texting her "don't text or call me anymore ion fwu anymore".

fuck imma feel bad but it has to be done, I have to make myself hate her. I deleted all my photos with her. I replaced my love with her with hate. i can't like her anymore. Time to replace my love with her with HATE.
———————————————————————————
December 12th 2023
3:45pm
Location : Karma's bedroom in AMP house
karma's POV
—————————————————————————

as im on my bed scrolling through Instagram and I already know I'm getting posted in posts because of what I posted on my story. it's whatever though. As I'm thinking I get a text messages from davo💋

Davo💋
don't text or call me
ion fwu anymore.

                                                                          Karma💕
                                      why? is it because of the post?   
                                         I'll delete it. I'm sorry for
                                         making you mad.

                                                                          Karma💕
                                        hello? did you block me?

                                                                           Karma💕
                                   I said I was sorry. ykw fuck u den.

———————————————————————————
i looked at the text messages and started to cry. I can't believe he's made over a post, I open Instagram and see that he unfollowed me on there too. This happens everytime I get close to someone and they fuck me over.

Someone knocks on my door and it opens and I see duke he smiles then he stops smiling and comes over to me inna hurry and said while hugging me "what's wrong ma". I looked down and said "davo texted me saying he don't fuck with me anymore, and blocked me and unfollowed me on Instagram, idk what I did".

Duke looks confused and said "baby don't worry about it I'll talk to him about alr baby get some sleep and don't worry about that I'll bring you some food when you wake up". I nodded and said "okay" he lays me down on the bed and puts the cover over me and saids "goodnight karma" "goodnight duke" he closes the door and then I turned around and then fall asleep.
———————————————————————————
6:00pm
I wake up to someone waking me up and saying "karma wake up I got you some food" I get up and sat up putting my glasses on and saying "thank you duke" he leaves after smiling at me and saying "your welcome". I started to eat my food and watch Sam And Colby while I do because they are my comfort people.

I finish my food and went on my photos to see what pictures I should post and I see a lot of photos of me and davo together and I shed a tear thinking about him. Wondering what did I do? was the post on my story to much? i ignore the thoughts and then went on my Instagram and liked sad quotes because I'm in my #sadgirlsera.

I looked at the clock and see that it's already 8:00pm already, I gotta sleep because tomorrow we are doing a video tomorrow called "AMP FEAR FACTOR".

i can't wait to see the boys eat nasty shit I'm going to do to but maybe I'll like eating them pregnant and all . So I might have an advantage. I plugged my phone in and threw my food box in the trash next to my bedroom door and went back to lay down and then turned my tv off.

I went back on my phone and posted some pictures and then turned my phone off and then sleeping heading straight to darkness.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
words - 927