New Neighbor- JayKlickin

y/n POV

y/n POV

i recently just moved into sugarhill i met my neighbors one of them was named DD the other other was named Notti. Me and them have been hanging on our block i met some of their friends.(ddot, dudeylo, roscoe, dee, jah, keem, quan) Today i was going over to their house i hopped in the shower after i did my routine i got out and went to my closet and chose my outfit i went to my vanity and i put my hair in a high ponytail after i finished my hair i put on some lashes and lipgloss. I put on my outfit.

 I put on my outfit

Her outfit^^^^

i grabbed my phone and keys i left my house locking the door behind me i walked down the hall to dd's house i knocked on the door and some tall lightskin with dreads opened the door for me. I'm here for DD and Notti i said. Oh come in there in the living room he said. i walked into the house once i reached the living room DD and Notti jumped up from the couch and hugged me. Heyyyy bestie Notti said hugging me. Heyyy bestie i said smiling. So u dont love me no more DD said with his arms crossed. Boy stop yk i love you i said hugging him. he smiled and hugged me back. The same dreadhead that opened the door for me came and sat down on the couch. Yoo Jay This is our neighbor Y/n dd said. Hii i said smiling and waving at him. wsg he said smiling showing his dimples. So what we doing today boys i asked looking at dd and notti. we just gon chill inside for today ig dd said. Alr thats fine with me i said. i sat down on the couch while notti and dd got sturdy to sum song that was playing i started recording them. Yo lets smoke notti said. Im down i said. Me too dd said. Same Jay said. Notti started rolling up he lit the blunt and passed it to dd. dd hit the blunt then passed it to me. i hit it then passed it to jay hit it. 

1 hour later

We was high asf playing truth or dare. Jay truth or dare Notti asked. i aint no pussy so dare Jay said. alr bet i dare u to kiss y/n notti said looking at me smirking. Jay looked up and me and walked over to be smashing his lips onto mine i kissed back then jay pulled away biting my bottom lip smirking. Yoo wtf dd said laughing with notti while i stood there blushing like crazy

[ 483 words ]

Jay is so fineeeee and he got dimples