stu- Dougie B

y/n POV

y/n POV

I was at the studio with my bf dougie he was making a new song. his cousin kay had just left bc he was tired so now it was just me while dougie was in the booth rapping his part. i was in the spinning chair on my phone scrolling through tiktok. i had my pineapple fanta in my other hand i took a sip from it. i looked up at the booth to see my bf taking off the headphones and walking out. Hey baby he said kissing me. Hi bae i said smiling. You like the song so far ma he asked. Yea it wasnt bad or nun i said. im glad u liked it ma he said. Whats the name gon be i asked. Forever on that he said. 

Im hungry ngl i said. Wanna order sum food and just chill i got an hour left for the sudio he said. Sure can we get chipotle pleaseeee i asked. Ofc mama he said on his phone ordering the food. Me and dougie sat on the couch just watching tiktoks while we wait for our food.

20 minutes later

Dougie was going downstairs to get the food while i stayed in the studio on the couch. Here you go ma he said passing me my food. Thanks pa i said taking my bowl. We ate and threw our trash away. We gathered our things to leave and then we went home.

I hope yall enjoy these guys

[262 words]