Clingy- deeplay4keeps

dee POV

I was with my gf just laying down on top of her in her room she was on her phone and playing with my hair. bae can u get up rq i gotta use the bathroom she said. Noooo ma stay i said. dee imma use the bathroom rq ill be right back she said. fine ma i got off of her and followed her to the bathroom i sat on the counter while she used the bathroom. really dee she said. what i said. nun nvm she said. she finished using the bathroom and washed her hands. 

she walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen so i followed her. yes dee she said. What ma i just wanna see what u are doing. im about to make some food for us she said. ok imma be in the living room i said. ok ill let yk when the food is ready. i walked to the living room and sat on the couch just scrolling through my phone. 

10 minutes later

i got bored being on my phone so i decided to go to the kitchen i wrapped my arms around y/ns waist i started kissing her neck she started moaning i found her sweet spot i started giving her a hickey right there. alr bae stop i gotta finish cooking she said. alr ma i said still holding her waist. she went back to cooking after a couple of minutes she finished cooking and served me my food she had made steak with broccoli and mashed potatoes we ate and put our dishes in the sink after that i picked her up and threw her over my shoulders taking her back to room. when we got to our room i put her on the bed and laid on top of her again we then fell asleep.

i made this because i feel like there are not a lot of imagines about my baby daddy dee

[322 words]