CHAPTER 21

(In this chapter there are going to be a lot of different people's pov:)

1 week later,

Mia's pov

"Hey Jer can you please come here, we need to talk".I say sitting on the white couch in our hotel room.

"Yeah, I'm coming",Jer enters the room and sits in front of me. "what's up?"

"We need to figure out what are we going to do."I say fiddling with my fingers. I am still flabbergasted about what happened last week. I can't even find the right words to describe the pain I felt in my heart. I am not a victim here, actually I think that I am the guilty person, it all started when me and Jer kissed, I should've told him that I can't kiss him, but sadly when you're in love it's hard to back away, I didn't intend to hurt her and Jason, but what they did was far worse than me getting in a relationship with Jeremiah.

"What do you mean?"Jeremiah asks, acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about, he's been in denial, he doesn't want to believe any of what happened, any of the words that Jason has said to him. "You know what I mean, stop acting like nothing happened."I answer his stupid question, he's been avoiding this conversation. "but nothing happened???" he says as he continues his circus.

"Jeremiah Micheal Davis, why on earth would we be in a hotel, away from school if nothing happened!?"I say anger starting to fill my veins, I understand that he doesn't want to accept what happened but he can't keep denying it, it's not the end of the world what Jason and Ella said, it's true it hurts, and I am mad, but being in denial it's a little bit exaggerated.

"Maybe we are away to spend time together."He says wiggling his eyebrows. I don't say anything and cross my hands on my chest, looking at with with a dead stare.

"Fine, what about last week?"he says finally acknowledging the situation.

"We don't have our stuffs, I've been wearing the same hoodie for a week now, we have to go back, besides we still have school, the headmaster will call our parents and we will be in serious trouble."I say trying to convince him to go back, we can't stay here forever, we still have school, his little smile drops at my words and then I continue: "look, I know that you don't want to go back BUT I called the school and acted like my mom-" Jer cuts me and says "YOU the innocent girl acted like her mom?!!!"Jer says with his hands on his face.

"Yes, now let me continue, I acted like I was my mom and asked the school to let me change dorms and they accepted and then I called and acted like YOUR mom and guess what???"I say excited. "TELL ME!!!".Jer answers clearly more excited. "YOU AND I ARE LIVING IN THE SAME DORM!!!"I say so happy.

"Are you serious!!?"I nod. "It's very rare that the school lets girls and boys live in the same dorm, how did they accept?."he asks confused.

"Don't worry I have my ways. So can we go now?"He nods, and we leave our dorm to go back to school.

The same day(Monday)

Jason's pov

It's been a week since Mia and Jeremiah disappeared, I haven't tried to call them, I don't think they would want to answer any of my calls, Ella and I stopped talking, I wonder how she feels after that Mia told her that she doesn't want her in her life anymore, she told me the same thing too, since that day, I have been way more aggressive than I was to everyone, I'm not going to class, and I spend my whole day eating ice-cream, yeah looks like I'm depressed, that's how much control Mia has over me and I miss my Jeremiah, my best friend, I think he is more mad at me than Mia is, after all the word that I have told him weren't really nice. I need to see them and apologize, but Mia said that she won't forgive me anymore, it's understandable, I will try my best to get them to forgive me I can't lose both of them. I'm an a**hole, and I know that. This time I won't be trying to get Mia back, she made her choice to be with Jer and honestly he is way more better than me, I know that he will always be treating her good, I was making her life hell since day one, while he was being a sweetheart to her, I acknowledge this now, after EVERYTHING that has happened I understand now, how they were made to be together it's always been Him and Her.

The same day(Monday)

Ella's pov

I have been crying all night, every single word that Mia has told me is playing again, and again, and again in my head you are a stranger I don't know you and I don't want you in my life anymore I hate you and Jason, she has made her choice to be with Jer and honestly I feel like they were made to be with each other, every issue and problems that was getting in their way, they were getting through it together, they are soulmates, I shouldn't have accepted to do this fake dating with Jason what kind of stupid idea was that, I will always blame myself even if Mia stole him from me in the beginning, Jeremiah never liked me and it would be selfish to not let Mia be with him, this is love, you can't choose who you're attracted to love hurts and that's your proof.

The same day(Monday)

Jeremiah's pov

"Come on now Mia, what's taking you so long? we aren't going to make it to school if you're staying in the bathroom all day, it's already 3h30 pm we need at least one hour and a half to get there, we are going to miss the curfew and sleep in the car."I say annoyed, Mia has been in the bathroom forever I don't know what's going on.

"I'm coming" she says going downstairs with her beautiful brown hair curled.

"That's what has been taking you forever?"I say pointing at her hair.

"what, I was bored of my straight hair so why not curl it?"she says in a duh tone.

"Seriously we are getting late because of you!"I say very angry.

"You don't have to yell at me I didn't do anything wrong! I remind you that you are the reason why we stayed a week here!"She answers before getting in the car.

"I'm sorry".I tell her sincerely.

"It's fine, just don't put the pressure on me I am stressed too I remind you that all of that is because of me, I stole you from Ella, and I'm acting like I am the victim, which it not right to do, I'm the problem itself."she says as if she was holding it all in, a tear falls on her cheek.

"Don't cry baby, you didn't do anything wrong okay? I don't like Ella, she is not allowed to tell you who to date, she can't keep you away from me because I love you."I say shocked from my last words.

"Y-you love me?"she looks at me with her puffy red eyes.

"Yes, I do, please forgive me I didn't mean to yell at you" I kiss her on the forehead.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for yelling at you too, I didn't mean it" she tells me, she is so cute.

"It's okay, now let's get hit the road we have a long way to go!"I say excitedly, and Mia chuckles.

After a long road-trip, we arrive in front of the boarding school. I started to stress when I feel Mia's hand in mine: "We will be fine don't worry Jer".Mia says before kissing me on the lips.

Here we are back to the place that brought us all of the problems, I just want to be done of the year, with no more problems, just Mia and I.

*********
Thank you so much for 1k of reads it mean a lot to me, what do we think about "MIA AND I"?

Does it mean that they will end up together?

We still don't know who will the YOU,

Mia is the I, she is the main character after all, but who is the YOU, Jer or Jason or someone else.....

Follow the story to find out:)

Don't forget to vote! Love you all!.