CHAPTER 1

My life has never been easy I grew up getting bullied in every school I went to. Everyone treated me awfully and differently, because my parents were rich and famous, so everyone thought I was some kinda mean girl who shows off her parents money although no of these rumors were true, but of course, here in high school, if someone says anything bad about you, everyone will believe the crowd, not the victim, so no one wanted to be my friend.

I heard the rumors circulating in the hallways everyone glared at me, their eyes sending venom in my soul with each of their glances.

One day, I started having panic attacks, because my biggest bully, Ryan McCarthy, spilled his drink on my head, and it wasn't the first time.

I couldn't spend one more minute in this school, how was I supposed to graduate and move on with my life, when my past has nothing but hatred, hurtfulness, and anxiety.

So my parents decided to send me to Evergreen hall Boarding School in LA, hoping that everything will be fine, my parents cared a lot about me they tried to talk to the principal about all these problems but he did nothing about it.

I was so excited to change schools, even to move all the way to LA made me more excited. For me it meant a new life, I wanted to be invisible in this boarding school, I didn't want anyone or anything bothering me, I just want to be a normal teenager, if that was possible.

I was stressed but not much, the good thing about this boarding school is that everyone is like me, all their parents are rich and famous like mine so I wouldn't be any different, and here I am starting this new chapter of my life, a new beginning.

I knew that I was going to miss my parents, but I can't stay any longer in my old high school.

I hope that all of my anxiety will soon fade away.