CHAPTER 7

Today it's Tuesday, I can't stop thinking about yesterday, how I confronted the squad I've never been like this, having that confidence, I've always been bullied so yesterday was the first time that I had this confidence in me, and I'm not going to lie, I love it.

I'm done being that shy girl who never defended herself, that girl who was constantly bullied and who didn't do anything about it.

It's 10:50 AM I'm in science class, I'm really bored, I'm about to sleep, when I hear the bell ringing, I leave the class and I see Ella she asks me what's going on,why did I take an hour to get back to the table yesterday,I explained everything to her and suddenly she started screaming.

"WHAT??!!!! YOU'RE LYING YOU REALLY CONFRONTED THEM LIKE THIS!!!!" she SHOUTS.

I give Ella a dead stare and say, "YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREAM LIKE THIS, YOU WANT THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO HEAR YOU???!!" I scream whisper.

"Sorry" is all she says.

"Don't worry, but I don't know if I could tell you anything after that".

She looks at me disappointed and adds: "NOOOO please I promise not to scream anymore!!!!!!!"

I smile and say, "Don't worry, I'm kidding", we both smile.

I was on my way to my next class when I heard familiar voices talking on the other side of the class. No, I can't believe it, it was Jason and Mike talking about... about... ME.

I decide to move closer to hear their conversation without looking obvious.

I hear Mike's voice saying: "I don't understand what the problem is, I was there yesterday, I saw the girl who was talking to you without being afraid, but no one knows, I don't think not that she is like the other girls, the others every time we look at them they tell their friends, but she is really different".

I'm really shocked by his words,

Then after I hear Jason say: "I don't care what you think, she's trying to manipulate us, she wants to seem strong but I'm sure she's weak, she talked to us like that yesterday just so that we think she's different, but she's like all the other girls, weird, attention-seeker and ugly.

His words really hurt me, you know me pretty well now, so I think you know how I reacted, I opened the door my eyes filled with tears but I refuse to let them fall, and I SHOUT: "YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK, YOU REALLY THINK I AM LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS, I THINK YOU STILL HAVE NOT UNDERSTOOD, I HATE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS, YOU REALLY THINK I WANT ALL THIS ATTENTION ,MY DREAM IS TO BE INVISIBLE, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME SO DON'T DARE TALK BEHIND MY BACK WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAST".I hadn't noticed but I yelled really loud that the whole school was watching us now. And here it is, me who wanted to stay away from the attention finds myself stuck in the middle.