Chapter 9

Y/n's POV

I had been in labor for 13 hours already. The entire group had come and go, bringing me anything I was able to eat, grabbing Gatorade, Power-aid, Water, anything to keep me hydrated. I still had yet to smoke the blunt JJ brought back. Every time we'd try to smoke a nurse would pop in or my doctor would be in to check on me.

Pope did bring me a few snacks from his parents shop so I could have something other than yogurt. I wasn't really suppose to but I was desperate.

Kies dad and Popes parents came up to see how I was doing, all bringing me some kind of gift. They had to leave soon after but I got a teddy bear from Popes parents and his mom made me pregnancy pads and gave them to me in secret. Kies dad brought me flowers and as much emotional support as possible.

"Anna said I should get you something but I wasn't sure what. A for effort though right?" He shrugged causing us all to laugh.

"They're perfect thank you." I said smelling them as JJ went to find me more water. He'd labeled himself as the water boy after about the 3rd hour.

The pain was obviously still there, but the contractions were consistent so I had grown slightly numb to it.

Part of me was still worried about how everything was gonna go. I was still 3 weeks early and that's what made me nervous. What if something happened to her?

I tried my best not to think about it as we passed time by making a robot out of lol the ice cups the nurses had brought me. Now no one can say we don't recycle. We named him Norman. (After Norman Reedus obviously)

Adrian made a short visit to. That was surprising considering I hadn't spoken to him since the baby shower. He just wouldn't answer me. Though he gave me no explanation as to why, I was happy he showed up for a little.

But now, having been at 9 centimeters for 4 hours, I decided I needed to do something about it.

"John B bring me that ball." I told him and he did so.

"Are you aloud to use it?" JJ asked.

"Since when do you care about the rules?" I asked as Kie helped me out of bed as I went and started bouncing in the ball.

"True." He yawned.

"This baby needs to come out. Come on princess. Everyone wants to meet you." I said rubbing my belly.

After a while of doing that, it was getting annoying having my boobs pop back up and punch me in the face.

"You wanna go walking. Sometimes that helps. How Anna got Kiara to slide right out." Mike told me and I nodded.

"That's gross." Kie gagged playfully and Mike scoffed.

"Your about to watch your friend give birth. You'll loose perspective on what's gross and what's not. Now hush." He said helping me off the ball and bringing me out to the hall.

Mike walked with me, keeping my steady as I dragged my IV along with us.

"I really appreciate this. Both you and Anna have been such a big help during all of this. I can't think of anyway to thank you." I told him.

"You just keep yourself healthy. That's all we ask. And of course we'll babysit whenever you want us to. Never hesitate to ask." He told me sweetly.

"Did you think this is where I'd be when Kiara first brought me over?" I asked him. "Please be honest. I feel like everyone except John B has been sugar coating everything this whole pregnancy." I told him.

"Well, when it was just you no. But when I found out you were linked up with Rafe Cameron, I had my doubts. But this doesn't make you a bad person. And it doesn't have to be a bad thing. I remember being so scared when Anna told me about Kiara. I left her too." He told me.