00.12

#

$ 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 $

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢 

1:09 𝘗𝘮

Amera was now 3 months pregnant. She lay on top of the hospital bed waiting as the nurse came back with the ultrasounds and gender reveal.

Hassan stood next to her rubbing on her stomach."I'm so excited Hass" Amera cheesed wiping her sweaty hands on her cloth.

"Okay, We will mail them the day before your gender reveal. And the ultrasound pictures will also be mailed as requested. But other than that the baby is healthy, You just need to be taking your pills and you are perfectly fine and also eat healthy. Also congratulations today marks 3 months! Any questions?"The nurse said walking into the room further, She held an envelope that read 'The Wall's gender reveal and Ultrasounds'.

"Thank you. And no I do not have any questions" Amera said looking at Hassan with a smile, "How about you Dad?"The nurse asked putting the Envoulpe in her pocket.

Hassan shook his head, "Appreciate it folks but nah. We're good to go right?"Hassan asked still rubbing his soon-to-be child.

The nurse nodded as Amera got off the bed, The nurse patted Amera on the back as congrats. The Walls made their way to their car, Driving off to chic-fil-a Hassan looked at Amera at a red light.

"Stop looking at me"Amera mugged going on her phone. Hassan chuckled "You so pretty ma" Hassan said leaning back at the traffic jam.

"Thank you handsome."Amera smiled looking at him taking in his features, Hassan licking his bottom lip."Lemme get a kiss" Hassan asked looking at her.

Amera nodded, She leaned in kissing him going for a quick peck but Hassan grabbed her chin making it into a deep kiss.

"You smell good as fuck papa" Amera smiled taking in the smell of cologne and a hit of weed."Appreciate it mama" Hassan replied as the traffic moved, Turning down the street about to pull up to chic-fil-a Amera got 2 kicks in her stomach.

"Fuck, Your child is kicking me" Amera groaned. Hassan chuckled touching her stomach to calm the baby down, "You want anything mama?"Hassan asked as Amera shook her head.

"No I don't want anything to eat, "Amera said looking in the other direction. Hassan sighed knowing he will have to order it later at home.

-

"Hassan, are you sleeping?"Amera asked as Hassan laid his head on her shoulder. Not receiving a reply she took out her phone to take a picture.

 Not receiving a reply she took out her phone to take a picture

@Amera._south   Baby daddy🥰 ilysm papa

liked by @playboi.Izah,@luvfamicah,@Nardowick,@faevaturnt.Milan and 90,000 others

10.9k comments

Amera got out of her posts and went to the account that Amare left behind. Now it was run by her and Milan.

Smiling at his old posts Amera shut her phone, Kissing Hassan's lips and waking him a lil."You going to sleep, princess?"Hassan asked in his hoarse voice making Amera blush.

Amera nodded, Hassan smiled and nodded kissing her lips and then his kid. He kissed her lil bump 4 times before letting her lay on his shoulder and then closing his eyes.

-

"Amera wake up mamas," Hassan said to Amera as he shook her. Amera opened her eyes and looked around seeing an fully dressed Hassan she scrunched up her face.

"Don't do dat' ma, I gotta do sum' ima' be right back inna' few aigh'?"Hassan said taking in her features. Nodding Amera laid her head back down on the bed, "Stop looking at me"Amera mugged him.

Hassan shook his head chuckling, He thought she was beautiful with anything. He also found her morning look attractive, Amera didn't wear makeup most of the time she just wore lip gloss.

"I love you sexy" Hassan smiled leaning in to kiss her, Amera smiled kissing him back "I love you too handsome" she replied.

Hassan put his hand on her stomach feeling a tiny bit of movement inside he chuckled, "I love you too papa" Hassan said taking his keys and phone off the counter.

"Hassan, bae bring back sum fa'me to eat"Amera yelled, Hassan about to close the door replied "Aigh' ".

Checking the time on her phone she realized it was 3 in the morning, Confused about where he was going at this time she was too tired to say anything.

Closing her eyes to 'rest' she fell asleep.