00.11

ෆ * ෆ

ෆ * ෆ

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬-𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨,𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐦𝐚𝐧

Jacksonville, Flordia

July,17th,2021

"But fo'real fo'real when you gone let me taste fat ma?"Hassan asked playing around with Amera.

Amera wanted to let him eat her out real bad but she didn't know if he was actually serious or just playing.

"You serious?Like fo'real fo'real? Hassan?"Amera said looking at him with lust. Hassan nodded grinning showing his grills.

"You tryna do mo' den' let me taste ha'?"Hassan said with a little bit of his Jacksonville accent. Amera nodded thinking about all the positions he could put her in.

*

"Fuckk Hassan"Amera whined as Hassan gave her backshots. Grunting with one last stroke he cummed inside her then started to pick up his pace.

"Ride dat' dick ma' is all yours," Hassan said laying on his back letting Amera get full control. She smiled and then started to throw her ass in circle motions.

Hassan stroked her a couple of times before throwing his head back, Amera realizing that she was making him feel good she started to go faster throwing it harder and faster than the last one."Fuck ma' keep going jus' like dat' "Hassan said holding her hips, He liked her hip thrusts but then smirked as Wick told him to go dirty.

"Beat it, "Wick said inside Hassan's mind. Hassan switched sides with her so that he was on top then started to put her in missionary.

"Oh my god I think I'm finna cum, Hassan"Amera said tightening on Hassan's member. Hassan hit 3 more times "Don't cum yet, Ima' cum witchu' " Hassan whispered into Amera's ear. She nodded biting her lip with all the good feelings hitting her.

Her stomach beginning to knot Hassan smacked her ass hard, "Go ma' " Hassan said as they both cummed together. Hassan cummed inside her making sure her kitty was full of cum. Using his finger to push the cum further in her Amera cummed on his member again.

"Oh my fucking god, I think Ima' be sore all over," Amera said as Hassan got a rag to clean her off. After cleaning her off he started a bath for her, "Come in wit' me"Amera whined as Hassan carried her bridal style into the bathtub.

"You tryna have round three?"Amera asked as Hassan put her on his lap in the bathtub. Smirking Hassan nodded and placed himself inside her.

Moans, Cries, Claps, and bodies hitting each other could be heard from Hassan's penthouse.

-

Amera woke up quickly throwing up. It was the next day and her whole body ached, Her head was hurting and she was throwing up.