004

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺? 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘗𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯' 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴"

❁ ✩ ❁

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦,𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢 

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 12𝘵𝘩 2021

Amera stood up from Hassan's lap as she felt something in her stomach giving her sharp pain.

Confused tears started to come from her eyes as she locked herself in the bathroom, The guys were all confused but Micah stood up pulled her sagging joggers up, and walked to the bathroom.

"Meer you good?"Micah asked as Meer nodded acting like Micah could see her."It just came again"Amera sighed opening a pack of freshly closed pads in her bedroom bathroom.

They were all at her house today since she decided she never goes there except to sleep.

"Oh Igh pretty you can talk to me if anything else happens," Micah said walking away as her bubble slides slapped on the floor.

Meer put it on and flushed the toilet pulling her joggers up. She and Micah were matching with grey Nike joggers and a blue Adidas zip-up sweater.

Fixing her white slides she slipped into the khaki-colored bubble slides she got from shine. Meer looked at herself before grabbing her red 12 pro max and texting Micah and the others.

Hassan was over at her house too since she was laying on his lap.

𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚🤞🏽🏎

Meer🫀

Yall dis' shit killing me like frl I'm ready to die.

Micah boo😘

Bae you jus got on it😂

Meer🫀

Stfu frl Mimi I'm 'bout kill you this second.

And you gon' fix my stomach cramps? Right stfu

Hassan🖤

Oh you want sum snacks? I'a bring 

it to you.