28. (FILLER & FINAL CHAPTER)

Meanwhile Camden walked into the house and didn't bother to flip the light on. He then closed the door behind him. During the car ride he'd switched back to his Camden alter and had decided to check in on his brother. He'd held him captive all these years but strangely he'd never mistreated him. He kept him locked in a room but that one room was set up like some sort of hotel room.

It had a bathroom, refrigerator, microwave, a bed, and was stocked with food and water. Occasionally he would drop by to deliver food whenever he remembered to check on his brother. Sometimes he'd bring his brother's favorite fast food. Recently he'd put a television in for him and Shiloh had seen the news about a brawl at Antoinette's funeral and it was then that he realized that Camden had stolen his identity, married Antoinette, gotten her pregnant, and murdered her. He'd been waiting to confront his brother since seeing the news but Camden hadn't visited him in over two months.

This was the place he'd mentioned to Antoinette when he'd admitted to having a place he'd stashed some of the robbery money. He just never told her where it was located.

"Baby bro!" Camden called. Shiloh could hear inside the room but no one could hear him from outside of it. It was soundproof. "Bro my bad for not checking in." He made his way to the kitchen and turned the light on, lifting the floorboards where a duffle bag stuffed with the robbery money and the weapon he'd used to murder Charmaine was located. After following BK to retrieve the weapon months ago, he'd decided he'd be the one to hold on to it. He could only trust himself to do so. He was going to move everything tonight including Shiloh.

Camden grabbed the duffle bag and placed it on the counter, and then looked in the refrigerator. Eyeing the chloroform, he knew he'd have to use it on his brother to remove him from the house without a struggle. Meanwhile, Shiloh stood behind the door waiting to ambush Camden. He'd tried to escape years ago and was locked in a closet for a month as punishment. He hadn't tried anything else since then and stopped fighting the captivity. His victim mindset had kicked in from when he'd been held captive with his mother as a child.

"Lo we're gonna go away for a while! Just think of it as some sort of vacation!" Camden yelled to him. Shiloh scoffed hearing that. What about this gave Camden vacation vibes? What about this felt right to him? They're childhood had screwed Camden up and he needed help. He needed to be off the streets.

"I've done some shit Lo but I'll tell you about it when we're away from here." Camden said from outside of the door.

Shiloh's heart pounded in his chest as he waited for him to walk through the door. He'd been unsuccessful in escaping the last time and he figured this would be his only opportunity to try again. His brother was every bit of their father and as bad as it would hurt to take out his blood brother, he'd have to if he wanted to keep the streets safe. Shiloh had been away from the world for so long that he doubted anyone missed him. He'd lost almost half of his life living in captivity. Camden had deprived him of living out his adult years, having a career, a family of his own, everything.

Shiloh heard him turn the lock with the key before pushing the door open.

"Baby bro—"

Before Camden could finish he felt something being placed over his head. Shiloh had placed a pillowcase over his head and he pulled with all his might. The rage he'd been harboring for two months about Camden murdering the love of his life was being released on him. Over the years Shiloh had done everything he could to keep a cool head throughout his ordeal. He'd lost everything else and the one thing he needed to hold on to was his sanity. He'd held on for so long but now he was unleashing hell on the man who'd put him through hell.