9. (Part 2)

The same day...

8:03 p.m.

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

Shiloh "Lo" Mackey

"I fucked up, B," I told BK as I hit the blunt before passing it back to him.

The hospital visit had gone completely sideways, and I was trying to get an understanding of what the fuck I should do. BK would handle anything for me, and I never had to hear about it again once it was done. The only reason I was confiding in him about this was because I'd had him handle Destiny a little over two months ago, and her husband was sitting in prison for the murder of her and their son. BK was the type to get shit done for me without needing additional information on why he should do it. My marriage wasn't perfect, and he knew that I stepped out here and there. As for Don and King, I kept that from them because I didn't need nor want the lecture on how I should've been focused on what was in front of me. They valued being with only one woman. BK, on the other hand, knew what it was like to have needs that one woman couldn't fulfill. It had taken me up to now to see what Don and King meant.

I used to tease BK about sleeping with all of these women and having babies. I used to brag about sleeping with women and not getting anybody pregnant. Now here I was standing in front of him, telling him that a doctor had confirmed that there was a baby. I hadn't mentioned Charmaine's name to him. I just knew he'd have a fucking field day with that information because I'd been telling him for months not to go after a bitch like that. When it came to her, I knew that it was possible that another man could be the father. There was just no way in hell I'd been the only nigga she'd been fucking, but I wasn't going to wait until the kid was here to confirm it.

"What you gon' do about shorty? That abortion shit was a fail, so what now? Want me to clip her?" He asked, putting the blunt out and taking a swig of Hennessy from his bottle.

I exhaled and took a seat on the opposite end of the couch, trying to see what was the best move. Not getting an abortion was her way of just trying to stay tied to me because I didn't want a relationship. I could've paid her off to keep her mouth closed and cut all contact with me, but what good would that do when she was friends with Ann and was invited over. I'd still have to see her. There was only one choice left. BK needed to make her disappear permanently. It was only a matter of time before she told Ann, and I couldn't have that. I had to carefully plan this shit out. I couldn't have BK make a move this soon because it was obvious after the argument we'd had outside of the hospital that she was expecting me to do something to her.

 I couldn't have BK make a move this soon because it was obvious after the argument we'd had outside of the hospital that she was expecting me to do something to her