25. Missing you

JUNGKOOK'S POV-

"Say something"

She came more closer to me and buried her face in my chest.

A few minutes went by and we stayed like this.

She then looked up at me and smiled. But I can see hurt in those beautiful eyes. It broke my heart.

"I know baby. I will be fine. I heard about your schedule at office. And I also knew that I can't go on big projects for the next few months because I am still on  probation. But don't worry I will be fine. And it's just one week. Although I will miss you but I will be fine."

I know she is sad. She said 'I will be fine' three times in a single conversation.

To cheer her up, I decided to call my hyung later as he knows her and I know his girlfriend and Rooh will enjoy each other's company. I will tell him to bring her here along with him. Rooh will feel good.

"I will miss you too baby. Since we have two days left, let's stay together at my place "

She smiled and nodded. She seems tired today.

"You look tired. Let's go to sleep." I said and we both went to bed together.

Sleeping in her arms feels so good. I will miss her cuddles. She is like a Koala when she sleeps.

~~~

For the next two days, we stayed at my place. We ate food, drank soju, watched movies, played video games, again ordered food, packed my stuff together.

She is the type of girl who finds happiness in little things and that's the thing I like the most about her. She is very optimistic.

She understands my work very well and she knows that I love my work very much.

Now I am standing in front of my house with my luggage. She came out from her home with a camera. She clicked my picture without telling me catching me off guard.

"Hey at least tell me first so that I can pose for the picture." I whined like a child.

"It's called random click and its perfect." She smiled.

I am gonna miss her smile.

"Let's take a photo together." I suggested.

We then clicked many pictures.

"Okay. That's enough. I think you should g-go now. You'll be late" she said trying to keep that smile but failed.

She hugged me and then the elevator door opened.

I went inside the elevator and waited for it to close the door.

She was looking at me and I was looking at her. As the door was about to close, she put her foot in between the door to stop it from closing.

I quickly went outside the elevator and kissed her. The kiss was filled with passion, longing and love. I bit her lower lip which earned a moan from her. I then entered my tongue into her mouth. We were kissing like there's no tomorrow. We both were pouring our emotions in that kiss. She put her hands in my hair. I was holding her waist. There was so space between us.

We broke the kiss when we were out of breath.

Our eyes were still closed as I put my forehead on hers. We stayed still until my phone vibrated. My manager is waiting for me outside the building.

She looked up at me smiling then pecked my lips.

"I'll be back in no time. Don't miss me, okay"

She nodded her head.

I went back to the elevator. When the door was about to close, I saw a tear escaping from her eyes. It hurts me to leave her but I know I have to go.

~~~

ROOH'S POV-

I wanted to send him off with a smile but that damn tear escaped from my eyes and I know he saw it. His eyes were sad and I can't see sadness in those doe eyes.

When I saw him going, I realised something. I can't live without him... I think I... I love him.

As I turned back to go inside, my phone vibrated.

*Text message*

KOOKIE: I am in the car and I am already missing you :⁠-⁠(

ME: Aww... that's cute. But I am not missing you ;⁠-⁠).  I am enjoying my freedom.

KOOKIE: I am coming back to punish you.

ME: NO! I am kidding 🤭. Take care of yourself baby ❤️

KOOKIE: I will babe. You too take care❤️❤️

I smiled then went inside.

~~~

It's been two days since he went to America. We texted each other but couldn't call because of his schedule and time difference is also making it hard.

Yesterday Jungkook's brother and his girlfriend came to surprise me. As I already knew Jung hyun oppa, I felt so happy to finally meet him in person.

His girlfriend Shin Ha Ri noona is so sweet and beautiful. We both clicked instantly. We had lunch together.

Jung hyun oppa told me that Jungkook planned all this which made me feel happier. They told me about their love story, how they met. They both are together since their college time. I am so happy to just to see their love and affection for each other.

We talked for hours. It felt like I knew them for many years. They have to go but they promised me that they will come to meet me more often.

And yes they both knew about our relationship. They also promised me that they will not tell about this to their parents.

~~~

This whole week felt like a month to me. I was working, eating, sleeping, again working, eating, sleeping....

I made a painting from him in the meantime as I was missing him so much.

Jungkook told me that they have to stay there for a few more days.

Ugh!! I am missing that cute bunny so much.

I was so tired and my periods are not helping. I am having these bad cramps. Sometimes I wish I had been born as a man so that I wouldn't have to feel this unbearable pain. I feel sorry for every women in this world.

I am lying down on my bed and because of the pain I don't even want to move. I am hungry but I am too lazy to make something for me.

I am craving for some chocolates so I ordered chocolates, chocolate cake and a hot chocolate. I know it's too much chocolate but what can you do if you are on periods. You can't resist your cravings.

Half an hour later the door bell rang. It must be the delivery person. I got up from the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking like shit. I quickly put my hair in a pony tail to make myself look more presentable.

I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Here's your food ma'am"

As soon as I saw that delivery man I started crying.