20. The treasure

Author's POV-

It's been two weeks since they got together. They hide their relationship really well except that one time when Bit Na almost caught them. But they somehow managed to get away from her.

As of now, nobody except Bit Na knows that Rooh is Jungkook's neighbour.

One day when they were hanging out at his home, Rooh saw a few paintings and asked pointing at those paintings, " You painted them?"

"Haww 😱 you don't know about these paintings? How could you not? They are world wide famous, just like Jin hyung. You know, the artist who painted them is still unknown to the world but these paintings... they are very popular among art lovers and they worth millions. Good thing is that the artist always donate 50% of the income. Isn't he good?

You know, Namjoon hyung is a huge fan of them. He has almost dozens of these paintings at his home."

"Oh.. okay" she said nonchalantly.

"Oh?...Okay??  Huh! I guess you are not a fan of art." Jungkook sighed.

He felt bad that Rooh didn't even recognise the marvelous art work. But then he thought that everyone have different interests. So he dropped the thought.

~~~
*Few days later*

Jungkook's POV-

I was sitting on her couch when she came out of one of the rooms.

"Oh, you are here" she asked a little startled.

Yeah, I know her door's passcode and she knows mine too.

"Yeah, by the way what's in that room? I never went inside that room" I asked as I don't know why she always locked that room.

"Oh... It's no-nothing important." She stuttered.

"Then why did you locked it as if there's some treasure in there" now I am curious. She is not looking at me as if I caught her doing something about which I am not aware of.

"It's nothing kookie" she said sweetly and sat beside me.

"Really?", I asked with this expression🤨

"Yes baby" she touched my cheeks with one hand and with another she started playing with my lip ring.

I blushed like a teenager. Whenever she touch my lip ring, it send shivers down my spine.

I gulped. We both are staring at each other. It's like a staring competition.

She came closer and now our lips are a few inches away from each other. I closed my eyes anticipating a kiss from her but when she didn't kiss me, I opened my eyes and saw that she was smirking at me. First I looked at her clueless then I understood that she tricked me. As I was about to say something she laughed so hard.

"Aww my poor baby wants a kiss. Tsk tsk tsk... You are so innocent", she laughed and tried to get away from me.

"You traitor..." I said and tried to catch her but she went away laughing at me.

I ran after her but couldn't catch her. We are now running like children while laughing inside her house. I was trying so hard to catch her but damn she was fast.

"Rooh...you just wait. You'll be punished when I catch you." I said playfully.

"Haha... Catch me if you can." She dared me.

Till now I was just playing around but now I got serious. I ran fast towards her and caught her in a second. She yelled when I caught her.

I laughed and started tickling her. She was laughing so hard that tears started forming in her eyes. "No...Ya...Stob it. Okay, You won hahaha... I lost, please stob it." She pleaded. I thought that's enough punishment for her so I stopped tickling her.

We both sat on couch and stayed in each other's arms for a few minutes.

"No... Seriously tell me what's in there?" I asked her, she frowned at me then said, " First you promise me, you won't tell anyone about this and you won't ask any questions"

I scoffed thinking she is exaggerating now.

"Okaaay I promise... I am curious now"

"Don't freak out, okay?" She said once again as if she hide some treasure there. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

She smacked my arm because she doesn't like when someone rolls their eyes.

We went in front of that room's door. She looked at me and then at the door and unlocked it.

She told me to close my eyes and I did the same as I can't wait anymore. She took my hand and we entered the secret room.

"Just Don't freak out. You can open your eyes now" as soon as she said I opened my eyes and I was shocked - it's an understatement.

Questions started coming in my mind the moment I opened my eyes.

What are these things doing here? How can she have all these things, that too at one place? This is indeed a room full of treasure.

"H-how do you have these things here?" I asked.

"I said no questions"

"But... How can you show me all this and expect from me not to ask questions " I whined like a baby.

"You promised me a few minutes ago about this, remember "

"But..baby...." I tried to act cute to get answers.

"Jungkook " she cut me off and stared at me. I knew she won't answer me about this.

Maybe she bought all these but how?

~~~

Hey guys how are you? Do you like the book?

Please comment your thoughts. I really want you to comment your thoughts on this book.

And also can anyone tell me what's in that room?

Are you guys curious about that? Tell me in the comment section.

I know this chapter is short but I want your thoughts before telling you guys about what's in there.

Thank you for your love and support. Please vote .