♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"

Several years ago,At a hospital

Several years ago,
At a hospital...

Third Person's POV

A 16 year-old girl was waiting for her name to be called by a doctor. Her mother was sitting next to her, reading a fashion catalog. She didn't bother to start a conversation at all.

"Mom...can we not do this? I don't want to get married.."

"You have no say in this. It's all your father's decision. For your own sake too so stop whining. You're 16 already and still complaining like a child?"

"I'm too young to think of marriage and get engaged. At least let me finish my study—"

"Will you even succeed in life? You said before that you wanted to be an elementary school teacher? That's  a low-class title."

"But being a teacher is an honorable job.."

"Oh, shut up. There is no "honorable job". You're being delusional because you haven't seen the real world of grown-ups. Nobody cares about conscience or morals. Everybody is selfish. Even you will grow up as that kind of adult one day."

(Y/n) sighed exasperatingly. No matter what she said or did, she couldn't turn down the arranged political marriage planned by his father. She was about to be wedded to her father's friend's son. The only good thing about her fiance was he was only a year older.

At least (Father's/name) didn't choose an old man for (Y/n).

"(Y/n) Tachibana." At last, her name was called. (Mother's/name) stood up and beckoned (Y/n) to do the same. The two females made their way to a certain check-up room to meet with the assigned doctor.

(M/n) kept eyeing (Y/n) in silence, her mind racing with cruel thoughts toward her daughter.

She was praying that the checkup would end up in the worst way possible.

After checkup,
In a private check-up room...

(Mother/name)'s POV