♛┈⛧┈ 012

Two days later

Two days later...

Second Person's POV

"You are resigning?!" Ameri gasped in shock after you handed over your resignation letter. You nodded, a bit caught off guard by her words. She sounded disheartened.

"Yeah. I'm gonna live with my boyfriend soon since the neighbourhood I currently live in doesn't feel safe for me anymore. His residence is quite far from this store so transportation fee and distance will become serious issue. Hence, I have to resign and find another job near his place." You clarified your situation as careful as possible. You wanted to avoid showing suspicion.

"You...have a boyfriend?" Ameri asked in disbelief. You gave her a light nod as response to her question. She stared at the letter for a moment before quietly sighing. She looked back at you with a sad smile. "Your situation is inevitable. Very well, I will handle the rest of the resignation process. Thank you for your service, (L/n). I will miss you."

Reluctantly, Ameri accepted the truth and agreed to your resignation. You mentally cheered, knowing your plan was going the way you wanted.

"I will miss you too, Miss Ameri." You tugged one last smile for your soon-to-be former manager.

One problem solved. Now you could live in peace with Haruchiyo without worrying about Ameri.

 Now you could live in peace with Haruchiyo without worrying about Ameri

After several days,
Nighttime,
Haruchiyo's penthouse...

"WOAH. WOOOOAAAAH!!!" You gasped in amazement as you looked around Haruchiyo's luxurious and spacious penthouse. He was delighted by the obvious excitement evident on your facial expression. "Do you..like my place?"

"Like? I fucking love this place! It's so huge! I can run around all I want!" You began running around the large living area while spreading your arms. You were laughing like a child, innocently immersing yourself in the overwhelming excitement.

When Haruchiyo saw you running towards him, he spread open his arms and let you attacked him with a bear hug. He wrapped his arms around you lovingly while shutting his eyes close in happiness.