♛┈⛧┈ 008

Nighttime,(Y/n)'s apartment

Nighttime,
(Y/n)'s apartment...

Third Person's POV

"Bah!"

Haruchiyo slid open the closet door brutally as he shouted out loud in (Y/n)'s apartment. Sadly, he didn't see anyone else in the small residence. He swore he heard the door creak open, or he could be imagining it.

"Aww, she hasn't returned home.." Haruchiyo was disappointed. He sighed in dismay, cradling his knees close to gis chest. He stared into the blank space questionably. "What's taking her so long to walk back home?"

His cheeks puffed up, his patience running thin as time ticked away. Haruchiyo was so eager to meet (Y/n) but when he arrived at her apartment, nobody was home.

"Oh, yeah. Woman take a long while when she is shopping. I should expect that from (Y/n) too. But she isn't shopaholic." More question marks popped up around his head. Suddenly, a realization hit his mind like a truck hitting Tetta Kisaki-

"Wait, I can track down the black card's location!"

The imaginary light bulb appeared on top of his head. The hoodie-wearing man pulled out his phone and tapped on a certain app.

It was a relief that his black card was planted with a tracker microchip. Haruchiyo was clumsy when it came to keeping his important belongings safe. He had to resort to this action so it would be easier for him to track down his belongings, in case he lost them.

"Ah, there she is. Let's see..." Haruchiyo carefully analyzed the location of his black card which was in (Y/n)'s possession. His eyes blinked a few times in perplexity. "She isn't in a shopping complex? Where the heck is even this place?"

Haruchiyo, confused, tried to read the name of the location. His stomach churned after realizing it was a name of an alley. He recognized that alley very well.

The Bonten executive occasionally used that place as "crime scene." Sometime, he killed his victims and let the bodies rot there. After all, the cops very rarely visited that alley. It was a perfect place for assassination.

"Why is she there.." His heart pounded rapidly in his chest. Haruchiyo had a bad feeling about this. Hence without wasting a second, the pink-haired male got out of the apartment. He made sure to lock the door first.

The sky was pitch black, sky pouring down the earth with heavy rain. Haruchiyo gritted his teeth in anxiousness. He knew something felt off.

"I need to hurry to (Y/n)'s side."