𝟮.𝟱

I've been in this room for so long that I don't know how many days have passed by now. Each time Kenji comes to check up on me he asked me if I'll behave, but I just ignore him. Which he didn't take too kindly, resulting in a busted lip, and a swollen cheek. He slapped the shit out of me. I made up my mind not to give in to him because that's what he wanted.

I saw the door open and he stepped in, I ignored him, but I heard his footsteps, as they come closer. He kneeled to level, and as I was bounded to a chair he lifted my cheek which made snapped my head to the side not wanting him to touch me.

He gripped my cheek, sinking his finger into my face, I let out a painful groan as he forced me to look into his eyes. "Never turn away from me!" He snapped.

"And I'll do it again," I whispered, lowly but loud enough for him to hear me because he lunged forward and started choking me. I tried to gasp for air as he choked me, he watched me as my eyes turn over, I felt myself drawing my last breath and then he let go. I coughed, tears streamed down my eyes I was terrified I was so close to dying. I glared at him, as I gasp for air.

"Do you see how fast I can take your life, don't upset me kireina," he spat as he gripped my cheek.

"Fuck you," I muttered, earning another slap on my cheek.  My cheek burned, and the tears filled my eyes but I wouldn't let them fall. I won't give him the satisfaction.

"You know what kireina, I think I've been too soft with you I'll show you what happens to people who disobey me." He spat.

She refused him in the eyes, she hated that he was so handsome, and she hated that someone who looked so good would be so bad.

He left the room and returned with two men and a man who was on his knees with shackles. The man begged as tears streamed down his cheek.

"Naifu o motte kite" he said to one of his men.
(T/S : Bring The Knife)

They went to the table and pulled out a drawer and picked up a knife, he handed the knife to him.

He signalled to his men to put the man in the chair which was in front of me, after they bonded him to the chair, he sliced off the man's pinky which made him scream and thrashed around.

I looked away not wanting to see what was happening, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and goosebumps filled my arms.

"Look at Me, I SAID LOOKING AT ME!" Kenji shouted.

I squeezed my eyes shut until I felt my head being turned towards him, one of his men held my head forcing me to watch what was unfolding in front of me.

"Keep your eyes open, kireina, this is happening because of you." He replied. "If you just gave in you know this could have been avoided."

Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I watch the horrific scene In front of me, One of Kenji's men handed him a katana. Kenji looked at him and did something with his finger which made his men pick up the man in the chair who was crying and screaming. Kenji whispered something in the man's ear which made him start trembling. With a swift movement, the man's head was on my lap and his blood splattered on me. I was out of it for a while because I just kept on looking at the head, his lifeless eyes, which were still open stared back at me. I was so shocked I almost peed myself some pee did come out I felt it on my thigh. Before I could scream I found my eyes drooping slowly, and my body getting lighter my head slumped and fell to the side. I was out.

When I woke up I was no longer in that room, I was in Kenji's bedroom, I looked down seeing my change of clothes, I did piss myself, I pulled my legs to my body to calm down as my body trembled I hugged my legs trying to steady them, as I put my head down trying to calm down, I felt my chest tighten almost like something was blocking my windpipe I couldn't breathe I pinched my legs fighting to catch my breath. A hand gently touch me, which made me pull back, when my eyes met his darker ones I shook my head profusely no no no I was terrified.