18

"So everyone....put you luggage here and place your tents with the person you want to share the tent...."miss Martha said....

"After you all are done we will play a game and according to them you will get food"Mr Cha said they all nodded and started to set their tents.....

After 15 minutes....

They all gathered after setting their tents and putting their luggage inside their tents....

"So everyone.....we are in a small forest....we had put flags in different regions of the forest.....you will be finding those flags as a duo....you all will be given different colors and you have to bring just your colors flags ......and the duo who will come first can take whatever you want from the food basket....and like that second duo will get chance to choose food after first duo......the duo who will came at last have to take whatever is left in the basket..... understood"Martha said and they all shouted a yes....

"But taekook you won't be in same team"Jin said making them look at Jin with disbelief....

"Why hyung"kook asked....

"Because if you both are in same team....there not even 0.1 % possibility any of us will win...."Jin said knowing how good players they were when they both are together.....

"Aahhh....than none of you will be teamed with your lovers"tae said and kook patted his shoulder being proud of his cupcake.....

"Fine....me and Jin oppa will be a team then"Ami said....

"Me and Joon hyung"kook said immediately and others rolled their eyes....

"Me and jiminie"tae said and both hugged at each other while kook and yoongi stared at them with narrow eyes.....

"Me and yoongi"jhope said clapping his hands....

"So everyone ready....set go"miss Martha said and all of them ran in different directions with their partners.....

*****

After half hour kook and Joon returned to the place they had sat their tents....they looked around but no one else has reached there till now....

"Congratulations boys...you both are first"mr Cha said they both did a high five....and saw Jin Ami were also coming towards them.....

One after another all the duos came....but kook and yoongi looked around as tae and Jimin were still not here.....all the students has already arrived....and as the time was passing kook was getting worried.....

"I am going to find them"kook said standing from the small bench they were sitting on....

"Kook wait for some more minutes....they must be here in some time"Jin said trying to clam him

"Hyung...it been 15 minutes all of us have arrived here but this two didn't came yet....I just can't sit and wait for them-"

"Jimin...tae"yoongi said running towards them kook also looked at them and they all rushed towards them when they saw Jimin was carrying tae on his back....

"What happened cupcake....are you ok"kook asked worried helping Jimin to make tae sit on the bench....

"I am fine bunny"tae said but shut his mouth when kook glared at him....

"Are you fine than why Jimin was carrying you"kook asked with a raised eyebrow....

"He twisted his ankle while running to come here"Jimin said and tae looked down when kook glared at him again....

"Cupcake....you are so careless....let me see what happened"kook said kneeling on ground taking tae's leg and putting it on his lap .....

"This looks so painful....."kook said caressing the red swallon area near Tae's ankle....tae hissed when he felt pain ....