10

Currently it was evening and taekook were sitting in kook's room.....as tae said kook have to tell him how he convenced the professor.....

"Cupcake you remember miss Martha ?"kook asked and tae nodded...

"Yeah our English professor"tae said ....

"Correct so professor Chan(the professor who has told them that they can't change their seatmate now) has a crush on her.....and I just said that I will help him to get her number)kook said while tae looked at him with raised eyebrow.....

"And how will you have her number?"tae asked....

"Because I am her favorite student and she has given me her number so that if I have any problem I can ask her......"kook said showing her number on his contact list.....

"Woohh but isn't it bad to share her number without her permission"tae asked....

"Yeah it is....but you know...she also like him....so why not we become their match maker and let them love each other"kook said and tae nodded with a smile....

"That's ok than"tae said while kook just stared at him...

"What?...why are you staring"tae asked....

"Nothing....you were looking beautiful in cheerleaders clothes"kook said which made tae's cheeks pink....

"Huh...I know that...."tae flipped his hair trying to not blush but others stare was so intense that he was blushing.....

"Tae...kook.... come down..."Jin Eun called them and tae jumped from bed running downstairs which made kook to giggle at the cute blushy cupcake.....while tae thanked his mom thousand times in his mind .....

*****

Next day....

Today tae was looking a little off....he wasn't talking or wasn't that active....which made all of them worried.....

It was their third lecture and taekook were sitting on their seats ...when today morning they came kook told Jimin about all the things professor said about seatmate.....and Jimin was ok with sitting any one in the class which made kook happy....

But now seeing tae so dull he wasn't happy....he was continuesly glancing at tae who was staring at front where the professor was writing something.....

"What happened cupcake"kook asked not like the quiteness at all...

"Nothing"tae said and leaned his head to kook's shoulder....

"Tell me what happened.... properly"kook asked this time a sternly....

"Periods "tae mumbled....

"Ohhh... that's why you are so dull from morning"kook asked and tae gave him a nod...

"Hmmm did you ate something healthy from morning "kook asked caressing tae's wrist .....

"Yeah...I had ...eomma even made me drink milkshake "tae said....they heard bell ringing it means it's time for lunch....

"You go ....I am not going "tae said and put his hand on desk....

"No...you are coming"kook said and called Jimin who was already coming towards them from his seat....

"Can you please carry tae's bag"kook asked to Jimin to nodded taking tae's bag from kook.....kook put his own bag from front and turned to tae who was looking at him with confusion....

"Want a piggyback ride?"kook asked and tae's face shinned hearing this....

"Really....are you giving me piggyback ride "tae asked and kook nodded....