01

Seoul university... Lunch time..

"History is so boring" Ami said sipping her juice...

"Yess... I was bored by professor" Hope said sipping his sprite....

"Maths is way more boring than history" Jin said taking a bite from his fired chicken...

"I don't think any of subject is boring" Joon said...

"For you they are not... As you have the highest iq among us" Yoongi spoke...

"Correct" Jin giggled but frowned when his phone started to ring... The screen was showing a foreign number... He picked it up

"Hello" Jin said

"Hello Jin hyung" A deep voice chirped from the other side making Jin smile widely....

"Tae bear.... Is it really you" Jin asked... Now all his friends attention was on Jin... Except kook who was busy eating his food but his ears were concentrated on Jin...

"Yes it's me.... How are you" Tae asked...

Jin put the call on speaker before saying something..

"I am fine... But why you didn't contacted anyone except uncle and aunt" Jin asked glancing at kook who has lowered his head...

"Hyung my phone was hacked and it took months to find the one who hacked it... Than while I was going back to my drom someone stole it.... And the it's our droms rule we can't call anyone besides our parents from droms phone.... So I just talked to appa ans eomma.... " Tae's deep voice was heard by other students who were present in the cafeteria too...

"Ohhh but when you bought new phone" Jin asked...

"A month ago but as that was my exam time I wasn't able to call any of you... By the way hyung I have a good news for you" Tae spoke....

"What is it.... Tell me" Jin asked

"I am coming back... " Tae said which made Jin to bounce on his seat while kook's moment stopped hearing this....

"When.. " Jin asked..

"I am currently at airport I will be in seoul till night... And guess where I am going to continue my studies" Tae said...

"Don't tell me you are going to join seoul university" Jin asked...

"Sorry hyung but this is what I was going to say... I am joining seoul university from tomorrow" Tae said....

"Wow that's great... I will come to meet you today" Jin said...

"No hyung I will be coming around 12 which will be quite late... We will meet tomorrow at university-"... " Come on we are getting late idiot ".. Tae's voice got cut of and they heard another voice....

" Yes chim.... Ok hyung meet you tomorrow bye everyone "Tae said..

" How do you know there are other people hearing you"Jin asked...

"I can hear background noise hyung... You are currently in cafeteria and the phone is on speaker-"... " Are you coming or I go alone"the same voice interpreted again...

Kook frowned hearing someone else voice.... He don't like when Tae have many friends.... And the way this person is speaking looks like they both are very close....

" Yeah yeah.... Ok bye hyung... Bye everyone... Bye bunny"Tae spoke and cut the call...

"Who is bunny" Ami asked... Jin pointed at kook who trying not to smile after hearing Tae calling him bunny after so many days...