X

"OKINAWA BEACH"

˚

It's not a fiction without a beach day!

The part where Teruhashi puts the crowd in a trance with her looks has passed and the girls are still impatiently waiting for me to come out the changing room.

"(Reader)!! Hurry up!" Yumehara loudly says as she banged on the door.

I walk out the door with a sour look on my face.

"Don't rush me, I couldn't get my bottoms on, I think I bought them a size too small." I groan.

"We can tell." Yumehara says rolling her eyes playfully.

Teruhashi on the other hand was a blushing mess. "H-how could you say that so casually??"

"I thought honesty was the best policy?" I ask raising a brow.

She didn't respond instead stood blank faced; the color draining out of her.

I don't have time to deal with her tomfoolery today.

I roll my eyes and walk away from the now dissolving girl, of course not seriously.

"Buddy! Wanna play balls with us!?"

"You damn oaf! It's volleyball!!" Kaido said getting annoyed at the boys mistakes.

I give a simple thumb up and walk over.

"Who's team am I on?" I ask seeing as the teams were almost full.

"Saiki's team." Aren pointed to the other side.

"Oh my stars!! This is Romeo and Juliet all over again!" I complain dramatically walking to the other side purposely bumping into Saiki causing him to give me an annoyed look.

˚

"Ball up!"

The sun glared down on all of us as we moved around in the tricky beach sand, bumping the ball back and forth.

"Here, here, here!!" I holler, giving the setter an option to set towards me.

Getting a successful bump-set I approach and hit the ball over the net; it barely being in.

"Woo-hoo!!" I cheer.

"Finally this 23-6 is getting old. You guys suck." Takahashi, the irrelevant character, called.

"Shut up you piece of rotten broccoli," I demand, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Ball up— Hey watch out!!" A voice warned. Before I could react the ball flies into the back of my head making me fall face first into the sand.

I groan in pain and turn to lay on my back, spitting out the sand that made it's way into my mouth.

"Oh my! Are you okay (Reader)?" Teruhashi asks coming out of no where.

I sit up and push her out the way gently, "Move, i'm fine.."

I in fact, was not. Blood began coming down from my nose.

"WHAT THE HELL!? I WAS HIT IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD, NOT THE FRONT!" I complained wiping the blood.

I stood up slowly and held my nose, and made my way back to where I placed my stuff.

Mid-walk I felt someone's warm hand on my back. They slightly tilted my head backwards and held me close.

"Aren?" I ask.

He didn't say anything and only sat me down on a sun chair and gave me tissues.

He began cleaning my face and it was silent until I heard a quiet, "Are you okay?"

It almost sounded like he was pouting. How cute.

"Yeah, Just a bleeding nose," I mumble, "No big deal."

He got closer to my face, I could feel his warm breathe tickling my cheek.

"No big deal? It has to be if you're bleeding from something like that."

"I-" I started but decided not to argue.

He pushed me backwards and I let him guide me to where i was lying down.

He sat beside me and placed his hand on top of mine.

I like it.

This feels nice.

Like... home.

A/N: Boh finally it's done, the OKINAWA CHAPTERS ARE FINISHED! back to our regular program.