VI

"POOKIE!"

˚

Sleeping in class is wrong, but it just feels so right.

*BAM*

"Huh!?" I shot up looking around to see the teasing stares and snickers from my classmates.

"Make sure to go to bed on time instead of playing games at night." The teacher said removing the slammed book off my desk.

"It's called insomnia, thought you would know of it since yer a teacher and all." I mumble rolling my eyes.

"What was that Yamaguchi?" She turned around.

"Nothing..." I groaned crossing my arms and getting comfy in my (f/c) sweater.

For once luck was on my side when the bell run indicating lunch has started.

"H-hey Y-yamaguchi-san! Wanna have lunch with us?" Kaido asked nervously as he played with his red bandages.

"Sure." I lazily replied getting up sluggishly.

I forgot to mention that I had met Kaido, and Nendo a couple of months ago.

"Buddy you okay? You've been sleeping a lot in class!" Nendo asked.

I only nodded too tired to answer.

˚

"Open your mouth! You need to eat." Kuboyasu demanded me.

I groaned and barely lifted my head off the table, my eyes still closed and my mouth open. "Ahhh."

Without warning Kuboyasu shoved my lunch down my throat causing me to caugh. "Dude.." I whined fully sitting up.

"Feed yourself next time." He humphed having a slight pout on his face that it went unnoticed by Kaido, Nendo, and Saiki (or at least I thought saiki).

"Kuboyasu! What's wrong pookie?" You asked scooting closer to him.

He was about to tell you but then stopped when he comprehended the nickname you gave him.

"P-pookie?" He asked a light blush gracing his pale cheeks.

"Mhm. You don't like it?" I ask picking up my chopsticks and finally taking another bite from my lunch, it was almost cold.

"You're so shameless!" He yelled.

"Wha- HOW!?" I replied back to him.

All we did was argue back and forth and without knowing Saiki was just reading our heads like how a conductor would a sheet of music.

"Good grief, these two are so loud and it's so obvious Kuboyasu likes Yamaguchi-san"

"Pookie! Pookie, Pookie, Pookie!" I kept saying and is blush only darkened.

He gave up and turnt the other way in embarrassment.

Point for me!

When I was mentally celebrating I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to be met with a blue haired beauty.

"Oh hello Teruhashi!" I happily wave at the equally happy girl.

"Hello Yamaguchi-san! I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend, I would really love to know more about you."

That last part sounded a tad bit sketchy? It could be because of my brain not processing that a pretty girl like her wants to hang out with ME!

"Sure."

A/N: When school kicks your ass: 🦵🏽🍑