Jason

"Jason." My words left my mouth as a heavy feeling lifted off of my shoulders. I loved him, his calm demeanor when everything around him went crazy drew me in.

Michael showed no emotion. He must have been hurt but it was Michael, he doesn't show what he feels. I did feel bad for him but I love Jason.

Speaking of Jason, he hopped with joy and raced towards me. I don't think I've ever seen him this excited. He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around in the air. I laughed and hugged him as he carried me out of the house.

He carried me over his shoulder, not the most comfortable or romantic way to carry someone but I don't think he knows any other way. I did not mind the rough road there though, I was just happy to have Jason to myself.

Jason definitely knew where he was and where he was going. He moved fast through the forest. I definitely would have gotten lost by now.

Eventually I saw recognizable land marks. Cabins were positioned all over the place as we made it back to Camp Crystal Lake. It was gorgeous today, the weather was perfect and the nature all around us glowed with life.

I was expecting Jason to take me back to the tunnels underground but instead he brought me somewhere new. There was some sand around a huge lake. Crystal Lake was the perfect name, for the water was stunning.

Jason seemed nervous around the water but did not mind being on shore to watch it with me. The sight was afterall beautiful.

"Oh Jason it's beautiful." I was mesmerized by the crystal water. So transfixed on it that I did not notice Jason grabbing flowers.

I did however notice when he handed them to me. A beautiful bouquet of flowers caught my eye as I turned to see a joyful Jason handing them to me.

"Thank you." A bright smile formed on my face as I took the flowers. The smell of them lifted my spirits and gave me courage to make my next move.

Jason was looking out at the water so I took advantage. I stood up on my tip toes and kissed the side of his mask. He most obviously was not expecting it and held his hand up to his mask. I couldn't see it but I could almost feel his blush radiating through the mask.

With excitement, Jason brought my face back to his and kissed me through the mask. I couldn't tell where his lips were since most the mask was flat but it was easy to aline my face with where the nose of the mask was, making the perfect kiss.

Something was wrong though. Jason didn't have me close enough to him. He tried pulling my body closer, even pushed the mask on my face more aggressively but it didn't work.

Soon enough he decided to go to the last resort. He lifted his hand and slid his mask up. I didn't get a close look at his face because he instantly pushed it up against mine. His lips felt smooth. I was not expecting it at.

Jason was not the most talented kisser but I'm sure he took some notes seeing the camp counselors kiss before he killed them. What made this kiss really special was his pure love. This kiss could tell me his thoughts and showed me how much he actually cares for me. It felt good to be seen and loved by someone.

After the sweetest kiss of my life, we pulled away just for Jason to put his mask back on in a hurry. I am not sure what came over me but I stopped him.

"I want to see." I gave him puppy eyes, "Please."

Jason hesitated for a while before giving in. He took pulled his mask back off for me. One side of his face seemed disproportionate while the other had heavy scarring. His eyes looked anywhere but my face, scared that I wouldn't love him anymore.

I felt quite the opposite. He was so handsome. Poor baby must of got hate because he looks different then everyone else but I loved him.

"I love you." I said calmly as I kissed his maskless cheek.

My words and actions made his once nervous demeanor turn into a joyful one. A smiled spread across his lips and he tackled me with a hug. The hug was much needed but aggressive enough to make us fall to the ground. I giggled as we cuddled eachother on the sand and looked out at the water.

~Time Skip~

It's been almost a year since I got with Jason. Over all nothing bad has happened. Some people occasionally come near us but I have a personal body guard to deal with them. Cops almost never come here. After all this is just a mythical story to keep people away from a peaceful lake. Or so they think.

I'm happy here. I'm happy with Jason. Sure I still think about Michael but I know deep down that he can manage without me.

I live down in the underground tunnels now. They were once a creepy place I despised but now I call them home.

One thing I've learned about Jason is he is top tier affectionate. He wants all the love all the time and I don't mind giving it to him. Jason does not take no for an answer. You don't want cuddles? Sorry sucks for you, you're going to get trapped in his arms for however long he wants you to be there.

Jason needs a lot of love and I have what it takes to give it to him. It's still so hard to believe the big scary serial killer fell in love with a girl who has a death wish.

~○~

A/N
Sorry if this was very similar to Michael's ending, I didn't have much inspired to make them different.
I'm posting all endings at the same time so you already know that there will be an alternative ending after this.
A very heavily requested ending.