Chapter 4: Journey

[TW:sexual assault]

I sat in the car and looked out the window as the city streets turned into the backwoods. Trees towered over the vehicle as it sped through the empty dirt roads.

David was beside me in a van. I wasn't sure who owned the van but it didn't matter. All that mattered was getting away from the killer that has been stalking us.

Dr. Loomis was driving and all the other seats were taken by officers. Each one held a gun closely to them. It was quite nerve wracking to be in the middle of this.

I looked through the window to see we passed a sign that read 'Camp Crystal Lake'. It was withered and old, giving off a creepy vibe.

The van pulled up to what looks like abandoned cabins. They were all spaced apart but I could still see each one. Three cabins were just enough for us all. There might be more cops coming to patrol around and make sure Michael doesn't follow but I wasn't filled in on their full plan.

The air hit my warm skin like knifes as I stepped out of the car. A chill was sent down my spine as the guards separated into each of the cabins.

David and I had to stay in the middle one while Dr. Loomis stayed in the further one from the road. The other cabin was just for officers and they might set up a base There for patrols along with an arsenal.

"I will be in the cabin over," Dr. Loomis pointed towards the further cabin. "Please get my attention if Michael is spotted."

David and I nodded and watched as he left with some guards to the other cabin. We went up the few steps onto the porch of our cabin with two cops who would be staying around us.

One of the officers unlocked the door and the rest of us went in side. The place looked ok, it was a beautiful cabin but it was dirty and trashed after being abandoned.

"Ugh, we'll have to clean up a bit if we're going to stay here long." David complains as we walk into the living room.

"Yeah this place isn't all bad though." I tried to lighten the mood.

"We'll be outside, yell if you need us." The two officers spoke before disappearing through the door we entered through.

"Well now that they're gone we can have some privacy." David had a different tone of voice like he had something planned but I pushed the thought away thinking that he was. Just freaked out that a serial killer was hunting us.

I couldn't help but feel eyes watching me. David had looked away and was wondering around so unless the officers outside are watching through the window, Michael must be here or something else. No matter where I went in the house I could feel the eyes. I felt uncomfortable with the thought that Michael had already found us. That was until it got worse. Much worse.

Time passed and the officers stayed outside and patrolled around the cabins. Every single area was being checked and I was left inside alone with David.

The sun started to set and darkness overtook the forest. Here in the camp it was so dark without any lights on because of the trees blocking the shine from the moon.

We had a few cheap lanterns to light up the area but even then our eyes had to adjust better to it. After some time my eyes had gotten use to the dark and I could see more. I look over at David to realize he had his eyes on me. Something felt off about his gaze. It wasn't like a killers eyes watching, it was something else. Lust circled in his iris as he looked at my body.

"You know we are out here basically alone. We might even die soon so this should be the best time to do it." He clicked his tongue as he spoke.

"No, I'd rather not." I went to get away from him but he grabbed onto my arm with a tight grasp.

"Out here i don't need you to say yes, I already paid the cops out there to turn a blind eye to your sexy screams." His words disgusted me and I struggled to get away.

"Fuck you, get off of me." I pushed against him but he pushed me down on the dusty couch.

He pinned me down and started to fiddle with his pants. "Maybe if you didn't dress like a whore everyday this wouldn't happen to you."

"Help! Get off." I struggled and screamed for help. No one came to my rescue, those damned officers who are supposed to protect me did nothing for whatever amount of money they got paid.

A zip of David's jeans made me start to panic. This can't be happening, I can't let it. I pushed, punched, kicked, and screamed but to no avail. He still had me pinned. All I seemed to be doing was stalling him but that was good enough for the moment until I think of something else to do.

"Stop moving you bitch." He grabbed onto my throat, making air stop going through. I grabbed onto his wrist and attempted to pull it off but he had a tough grasp.

Now that I wasn't screaming I could hear a strange sound outside. It was more screaming. Was Michael here and took the opportunity to kill the officers? I didn't care. I much rather be killed here than be raped.

I could see the back door of the cabin slowly open behind David. Whoever it was was quiet as they sneaked up behind.

That was when I saw him. He wasn't Michael but I could still recognize the hockey mask.

Jason Voorhees was here.