A Chance

It was already in the evening and I had decided something .....to give him a chance. I was waiting for him to come back from his work which would be early but today it was taking too long... I wonder why..

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened to door to see a muscular bodyguard who was actually pretty attractive..if you want him to be dead then go on.. flirt with him..I quickly came to the reality and he was staring at me confused. "Uhh mam sir said that he would come back late so he asked you to go to sleep first" ouuuuuhh niceeeeee "oh okay" I said to him and closed the door.

He was really good looking and familiar... That eyes .. suddenly it hit me.. he was similar like LEO .. oh my god how did I forgot him.. I need to see him

I opened the door and saw 4 bodyguards there this is going to be hard...I just came out and walked past them.."uh ma'am" one of them called ....shit..."y-yea?" I tried to look bold but I can't "may I know where are you going" I quickly thinked if an answer "nowhere j-just wanted to roeam the mansion and don't worry I know the forbidden area" I said showing my teeth..hehe..

He nodded and I continued my path... When I reached there,my whole imagination crushed....there were alot of bodyguards who looked scary nope we're not doing thing go back bitch

Before either of them notice me, I ran back to the room... I layed flat on the bed and sighed... There is only one way now....asking him directly to see Leo and for that I need to wait for him until he arrives.

After three hours

I was really tired so I decided to sleep. In my half sleep I could feel a rapid breathing on my neck and a muscular body behind me ... I also smelled some smeel but I wasn't sure about that... I took a long sniff and realized....it was blood.

U was still asleep so I turned to face him while pretending or actually sleeping. Even though my eyes were fighting to close, I opened them and saw him with a shirt which was drenched with blood all over and there was blood covering his face.... It was really horror

He gave me a horrible grin and his younger was cut in half I wanted to scream but I couldn't his eyeballs started to fell out as my eyes shot open.

I shot up with heavy breathing and my forehead was covered with sweat..."what happen baby" he came close to me as ur screamed ... He shut my mouth by his hand while his other hand was gripping my throat... "Shut up" he said as I just breathed heavily...it was a dream and when did he came back?

"Had a nightmare?" He asked as I just nodded he gave me a smile and gave me some water to drink... I drank it fully and just stared at him... He was only in his boxers..."why were you late?" He just smiled and said "just had alot of paperworks honey" he said as I just nodded and went back to sleep he cuddled me "hey.. I need to tell you something"  he looked into my eyes "let's just start this from the beginning... You know .. a proer date, and etc" he smiled like a mad man and kissed me... My mad man

"Thank you baby thank you Soo much I love you" he said and began to kiss me again and again until we fell asleep in each other's arms.. it was nice.